159. The Departure

That night, Wei Changfeng and Qi Le’an discussed the philosophical issue about “handsome guy” the whole night. The next day, Qi Le’an got up with a serious backache. He cursed Chen Shan for shouting so loudly on the phone and made Wei Changfeng hear about the “handsome guy”.

Wei Changfeng had already left, but there was a warm breakfast kept in the pot. While eating the pork buns and corn, Qi Le’an also added the tutor on WeChat.

The tutor’s WeChat profile picture was a handsome man as expected.

Qi Le’an swallowed his saliva and zoomed in on the picture. He found that the European and American people had a racial advantage. The creases of his double-fold eyelids were so near the eye socket.

The two of them chatted on WeChat. Qi Le’an learned that this handsome man was a Chinese American who grew up in the USA and traveled the world during college. Now that he returned to his mother’s homeland, he earned money by being a part-time tutor.

Thanks to his mother, his Chinese was good, and he had a Chinese name—Yichuan.

Later, he found out that Yichuan was also a place name and his mother’s hometown.

Qi Le’an found that this tutor was quite easy to get along with. They made an appointment to have a try on his class.

After eating Wei Changfeng’s loving breakfast, he contacted his tutor. Qi Le’an was just about to find something to do when he was suddenly stunned by a message that popped up on Weibo.

“The Persona Was Ruined! The Popular Star Went Whoring and Abused His Wife!”

He had a faint sense of foreboding. He clicked on it and saw that it was a post from a paparazzi studio.

“A popular star surnamed as Hx was not only a fake single but also reported to go whoring, abuse his wife and cheat on her! Got his wife’s recording as the solid proof! Check the details at eight o’clock!”

There was also a silhouette attached to Weibo. It had been forwarded up to 4,000 times within 40 minutes after it was posted!

Hidden marriage, whoring, domestic violence, and cheating! These were all shocking scandals! They stirred up heated discussions among netizens. Everyone was guessing who the star was!

No one cared about Li Zheyu’s scandal anymore. After all, it was not a crime that Li Zheyu had a bad temper.

The moment Qi Le’an saw the surname Hx, he knew who this post was targeted at.

Hu Bin.

When he was reborn, he entered the first crew. Back then, Hu Bin helped him a lot. Afterward, they rarely contacted each other after the shooting was finished, but they still texted each other on festivals.

Qi Le’an could even remember the scene of him, Hu Bin, and Assistant He sitting on the bed of the hotel with him and playing cards.

He couldn’t help but sigh. Although he knew that such a thing would happen to Hu Bin, he didn’t expect it to be caused by Li Zheyu.

Yes! This cracking scandal exposed at the crucial moment had something to do with Li Zheyu!

Moreover, the scandal about Hu Bin exposed online was sheer slander, which caused a disaster for him. He didn’t prove innocence until he and Assistant found evidence and sued the poster a few years later. However, back then, his popularity was much lower than before.

Qi Le’an clicked the contact list and wanted to send a message to Hu Bin, but he didn’t know what to text when he opened the texting page.

That night, there was a bloody sensation in the entertainment circle. The famous paparazzi exposed the audio and video material of Hu Bin’s wife. In the materials, the wife cried and complained that Hu Bin had gone whoring, cheated on her, and even abused her. She even showed their marriage certificate as well as the injuries and bruises on her body as evidence.