81. A Special Weibo Account

Qi Le An didn’t know why the first thing he thought of was Momo and her puppies.

He looked at Chen Shan and said, “Becoming a big brother is a good thing.”

Chen Shan was already 23 years old this year. Suddenly, a younger brother or sister would appear in his life, he must have a complicated feeling about that.

“Forget it. I just hope it’s an adorable baby girl,” Chen Shan said with a frown, “How was the talk with He Zi Ming yesterday?”

Qi Le An’s face lit up when he heard that question, “It went great! Do you know He Zi Ming is our senior schoolmate! Mr. Luo was also his mathematics teacher!”

Chen Shan looked so calm and he said, “I know.”

Qi Le An, “You know that? You know that and you didn’t tell me in advance so that I can be mentally prepared!”

“…In short, we had a great talk,” Qi Le An said, “they will give me a special account as well.”

Chen Shan was speechless, “Everyone can apply for a Weibo account, okay What do you mean by a special account?”

However, Chen Shan didn’t expect that He Zi Ming really gave Qi Le An a special account to express his sincerity.

There were 10 digits on the web version of the Weibo account, He Zi Ming told Qi Le An that he could pick any 10 digits he liked.

This little privilege was a small gift from a senior schoolmate to Qi Le An.

Qi Le An’s heart thumped and he finally chose the combination of 1252264131.

When He Zi Ming saw that he smiled and asked: “What special meaning does this string of numbers have?”

“Yes, but it’s a secret.” Qi Le An made a face.

He Zi Ming didn’t pester him any further. A few days later, the contract between Qi Le An and Weibo was officially signed, Qi Le An became Weibo’s ambassador just like that, and Qi Le An immediately made an account.

Becoming Weibo’s ambassador was different from being their spokesman, and the contract was different accordingly. For example, Weibo did not pay Qi Le An any endorsement fee, but they promised to give Qi Le An unlimited benefit.

Qi Le An would enjoy preferential trending topics promotion and such, and Qi Le An needed to keep active on Weibo and interact with the fans, he would have to promote some products as well, in other words, some invisible advertisements was a must.

The two sides originally signed a five-year contract. After reading it, Qi Le An asked Chen Shan to think of a way to change it to ten years. Apart from Qi Le An, He Zi Ming also secured contracts with the other two artists in Gale Studio, and that was all thanks to Qi Le An. So he changed Qi Le An’s contract to ten years in return.

In Qi Le An’s opinion, this was a huge windfall.

So on the first day of June, Qi Le An posted the first Weibo with a picture of him wearing a Mickey Mouse dragging SpongeBob SquarePants T-shirt while holding an ice cream.

Qi Le An: Happy Children’s Day! May you always be young at heart!

In just an hour, the follower rose to five hundred thousand.

Mind you Weibo did not have a large fan base back then. Even though there was an official promotion about Qi Le An’s account, five hundred thousand fans within an hour were still amazing.

On that day, Qi Le An’s Weibo post made the headlines on the news and the number of comments reached seven thousand.

Seven thousand comments were pretty impressive even to this day.