117. Fun In The Snow

Qi Le An's little wish didn't come true, and it brought him a sore back. There were people next door, so he didn't even dare to yell. All he could do was hold a pillow and cry for mercy.

Wei Chang Feng felt refreshed after having the new experience last night, and he kissed Qi Le An after he got up in the morning.

Qi Le An looked at Wei Chang Feng angrily, "Fairy tales are all lies!"

Wei Chang Feng said while he put on his clothes, "Fairy tales were intended to lie. Go back to sleep."

Qi Le An did not want to get up, but he felt inappropriate not to show up. When he was struggling in bed, Wei Chang Feng's phone rang.

Wei Chang Feng read the text message and drew up the window curtain and took a look out of the window.

Qi Le An was about to get out of bed, asking, "What's up?"

Wei Chang Feng looked back at him and smiled, "It snowed."

Qi Le An hurried from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, knelt, and drew up the curtain. He wiped the window and looked out.

As if the vernal breeze had come back overnight, adorning thousands of pear trees with blossoms white.

It snowed in great flakes during the night, and the ground was covered in thick snow. The whole world was wrapped in white, making it particularly beautiful it was only five o'clock in the morning, and it was dim. However, it had a special brightness because of the snow, which amazed QI Le An, who didn't see snow a lot in the south.

Wei Chang Feng felt that it was cold at the window, so he said, "Put on your clothes first."

Qi Le An reluctantly drew down the curtain and said, "What a big snow."

Wei Chang Feng nodded with a smile. Qi Le An asked, "What about the shooting?"

Wei Chang Feng said lazily, "It's postponed. Gary just sent a message saying that I don't need to go in the morning."

'So I can hug Wei Sama and sleep for another while?' Qi Le An's eyes lit up.

Wei Chang Feng saw what Qi Le An meant and took off his clothes. Qi Le An immediately clung to Wei Chang Feng and had a cozy sleep.

When he woke up, it was after nine o'clock. Satisfied, Qi Le An yawned and nudged Wei Chang Feng, who opened his eyes and said, "You're awake?"

Qi Le An nodded and said longingly, "I want to go out and play with the snow."

Of course, Wei Chang Feng complied with every wish of Qi Le An. After they cleaned themselves up, they put on their clothes and prepared to go out. Wei Chang Feng considerately put two warming pads on Qi Le An's feet and gave him his gloves.

Several nearby courtyards were rented by the crew. When they went out of the yard, they saw the director, who was in the middle of a discussion with the photographer. He greeted them with a smile when he saw Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An.

Wei Chang Feng said that he was showing Qi Le An around, and the director waved his hand, beckoning them to go ahead. When they walked out of everyone's sight, Qi Le An could not conceal his excitement anymore, crunching the snow under his feet and listening to the noise contentedly.

Wei Chang Feng followed behind him with affection. Qi Le An ran back to him after a while and took out his phone, "Wei Sama, can you take photos of me?"

The two of them walked to a clearing. There were woods not far away, and the snow on the ground was white and flawless, without even a footprint.

Qi Le An stood in the snow, while Wei Chang Feng squatted down and held his phone, taking a photo that highlighted his long legs.