83. Final Exams

That afternoon, Qi Le An stayed on set for a while before returning to Hai City with Chen Shan and Yin Yan.

Yin Yan returned to the studio, while Chen Shan escorted Qi Le An home. Qi Le An held a few strands of hair on Chu Cheng Yuan’s T-shirt in his pocket. As soon as he got home, he took a piece of paper and wrapped the hair inside carefully.

Jiang Xiaoyu’s hair was long and curly, and Chu Cheng Yuan’s hair was short and black.

The difference between the two was pretty obvious. Qi Le An only kept Chu Cheng Yuan’s black hair.

Chen Shan set the table in the dining room while Qi Le An put Chu Cheng Yuan’s hair in the drawer. He had long wanted to use the system to teach Chu Cheng Yuan a lesson.

“What are you doing? Come out and eat!” Chen Shan raised his volume.

Chen Shan shouted outside and Qi Le An quickly walked out of the bedroom.

In the dining room, Qi Le An beamed with smiles on seeing Chen Shan placed the takeout food on the plates instead of the containers, he had even taken the rice out and put them into two bowls. It was the same food, but how strange, the food felt so homy within plates and bowls.

Chen Shan looked at Qi Le An suspiciously, “What were you doing in your room for so long?”

Qi Le An yawned and said, “Just checking my homework.”

Chen Shan, “Why do you have so much homework when you have your final exams in a week or two?”

The two of them sat at the dining table while Qi Le An grabbed a bowl of rice and said, “Yes, there’s nothing I can do though.”

Chen Shan sneered, “You’re only in the first year of high school. Wait for the second year and the third year of high school.” He snorted twice, but the threat undertone in his words was obvious.

“Oh Chen Ge, just quickly, by the way, I want to go to one of the English classes and I will do a liberal arts program,” Qi Le An told Chen Shan his decision while eating.

Chen Shan didn’t have any objections, he nodded and asked, “Do you need to hire an English teacher during the holiday? During the day, you can shoot your drama and you can get some English tutoring done in the evening.”

“Not for now, I want to give my all for this drama,” Qi Le An suddenly lost all his appetite on talking about his English level.

Chen Shan laughed and served Qi Le An some saute eggplant, “Everything is all right, An, you need to eat more and grow taller. Jiang Xiaoyu is almost as tall as you now.”

“I’ve grown taller, alright?” Qi Le An said angrily and immediately took a large mouthful of rice and stuffed it into his mouth.

Chen Shan simmered with laughter.

After dinner, Qi Le An said to Chen Shan, ” I want to celebrate Wei Sama’s birthday on 22nd.”

Chen Shan thought for a moment and said, “Wei Chang Feng is coming back? All right, do you need me to do anything for you?”

Qi Le An shook his head and said, “No need. I’m just going over as a friend.”

Chen Shan asked again, “As a friend? What do you mean? Is Wei Chang Feng going to hold a birthday fan meeting or what?”

Qi Le An wasn’t entirely sure, but since Wei Chang Feng’s parents were both in New Zealand, the only reason he could think about why he came back before his birthday was for the fans. ‘He probably wanted to spend some time with his fans, right?’