172. Proposal Again

The news was so shocking. Qi Le’an immediately shouted angrily, “He’s coming to America? What for?”

Hu Bin was also so helpless. He said, “It’s said that he is here for further study. I got the news yesterday and it is not officially announced yet.”

Qi Le’an snorted with disdain, “Further study? Him?”

Having been sabotaged by Li Zheyu, Hu Bin became wary of him ever since. He bribed a humble assistant of Li Zheyu. On the usual days, the assistant didn’t need to do anything. Hu Bin just kept paying him and wanted to make a big move in the end.

At this moment, he snorted, “It is said that he wants to enter the European and American entertainment circle! Look at his acting skills! How can he make it? Gross!”

Qi Le’an also snorted.

Hu Bin said viciously, “In my eyes, he must be injured by his sugar daddy in his butt so he comes here for surgery!”

Qi Le’an was lost for words.

Assistant, He shouted outside, “Brother Bin? Le’an? What are you doing?!”

Qi Le’an quickly turned the water off and Hu Bin also said anxiously, “Nothing! We are coming!”

The two of them came out of the bathroom. Hu Bin looked at Wei Changfeng who was waiting in the living room and felt guilty somehow. He laughed and said, “Ah Wei Sama! Your bathroom is so well designed!”

Assistant, He was speechless.

Qi Le’an looked a bit awkward, but Wei Changfeng still smiled and said, “Thank you. Come and eat.”

Wei Changfeng opened the red wine bottle and poured the for everyone. Hu Bin sat on the sofa. Everyone clinked glasses and started eating. Hu Bin was immediately amazed by Wei Changfeng’s cooking skills!

It must be because he hadn’t eaten rice for such a long time that he found the food so delicious! There was no other explanation!

After dinner that night, Hu Bin and Assistant He took a taxi back to the hotel. They planned to return to China the day after tomorrow and made an appointment with Qi Le’an to meet before they left.

Just as Wei Changfeng was going to sign the contract the day after tomorrow, Qi Le’an took the initiative to see Hu Bin off.

Of course, seeing him off as part of the activity. Qi Le’an and Hu Bin stayed together and gossiped about Li Zheyu for a while.

No one was around, so Hu Bin just told all that he knew. The assistant he bribed was often tortured so he had a lot of dirt about Li Zheyu. Qi Le’an also felt less angry and claimed to make Li Zheyu pay for what he owed them!

“When he arrives in America, humph…” Qi Le’an said with a ferocious look, “I must make him suffer!”

Li Zheyu’s patron was influential in China but he was not abroad. How could it be that easy to enter the European and American entertainment circle? No way!

After seeing Hu Bin off, Qi Le’an went to the mall to buy the gifts and then headed towards Director Spear’s studio in New York, humming a song.

He parked the car across from the studio and sent a message to Wei Changfeng. A few minutes later, he saw Wei Changfeng coming out with a young man. The two of them greeted and Wei Changfeng opened the door to the car.

“How is it? Is everything going smoothly?” Qi Le’an asked with high expectations.

Wei Changfeng smiled and nodded. He showed him the contract in the document bag and said, “It was signed. I will officially start working this September.”