142. The Crying Scene

Guan Kai took the shot he wanted, and he looked enraptured.

He had been thinking about how to make the most natural shot, but he didn’t expect Qi Le’an to achieve it!

His sorrow from the last second was about to overflow, but the next second he was so happy and calm.

Guan Kai once again thought that choosing Qi Le’an to play the role of Xiaolan was the best decision he had made.

Looking at the young man who was talking with Wei Changfeng, Guan Kai had a feeling that this kid must have a great future.

“Change the venue! It’s the last scene in the afternoon! Thank you all for your hard work today! ”

The associate director shouted at one side. The more he looked at, the more satisfied Guan Kai was, “Let’s change!” He also shouted.

When Qi Le’an heard the shouts of the two directors, he pulled the arm of half-naked Wei Changfeng to change. Wei Changfeng put on his coat, looking at the happy Qi Le’an, and asked, “So happy?”

Qi Le’an nodded and said happily, “I always feel I have made a breakthrough!”

In the small changing room, Wei Changfeng couldn’t help but kiss Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an blushed and was about to fight back when he heard Gary knock on the door, “Is Wei Sama ready? The car was about to leave.”

Qi Le’an, “…”

Wei Changfeng could not help but burst out laughing.

The two of them left the changing room and walked out together. During the time, they met Guan Kai who had finished packing up his equipment. The director was in a good mood and said, “Le’an, why don’t you go with Changfeng to have a look?”

The last scene was a monologue by Wei Changfeng. In the quiet and gloomy morgue, Xiaolan’s body was lying there quietly, covered with a white cloth.

Zhendong fell on the ground, sobbing uncontrollably, and he didn’t even dare to lift the white cloth.

There was no need for Qi Le’an to appear in this scene. Qi Le’an’s assignment for the series “Blue” was over.

But he thought about it and asked, “Can’t I lie there?”

The director was shocked and said, “You can’t wear clothes lying there.”

Qi Le’an was confused, “? ? ? ”

The director realized that his words were inappropriate and said, “I mean, it is very cold in the morgue, and you can’t wear clothes..”

Qi Le’an was confused and asked, “Do you think the dead people aren’t wearing clothes?”

Director: “…No, it’s just because a bloated piece of white cloth doesn’t look good…”

Qi Le’an seemed to want to say something but Guan Kai quickly walked away. He looked at Guan Kai’s back and said to Wei Changfeng, “Does the director think that I’m not good enough?”

Wei Changfeng opened the car door for Qi Le’an and said, “No.”

Qi Le’an sat in and Wei Changfeng followed.

It was still Gary driving while Chen Bin was in the passenger seat. After getting into the car, Wei Changfeng asked, “Why do you want to lie there?”

Qi Le’an said, “…I don’t know either. I guess I wanted to join you.”

“In my last scene, you were there, and I want to lie there in your last scene.” Le’an thought inwardly.