001

Chapter 1 The Cause of Traveling

"Fatty man, don't blame me for being rude if you pester Lian'er again in the future. Beat me once you see her."

"Mr. Xie, please don't bother me in the future, and don't piss and look in the mirror. I feel disgusted to be liked by you just because of your appearance."

"You fat pig, if you are sensible, go to Li's house to divorce. Toad wants to eat swan meat."

"Haha, a fat man and an ugly monster are a perfect match. I didn't expect Xie Qishao to be a baby. How was the ecstasy last night? You have to thank me very much."

"Tsk tsk, such ugly Shuang'er, it's thanks to you for taking the trouble."

...

Various memories flooded into his mind, and Xie Yun had a splitting headache. He opened his eyes and looked at the unfamiliar but familiar environment around him. Xie Yun clearly discovered that this was not the end of the world he was in.

The antique room is clean and tidy, covered with a layer of light red makeup, it looks like it has just experienced a happy event, and there are big red happy characters on the screen window.

Xie Yun was stunned for two seconds, and calmly accepted the fact that he traveled through time. After all, the end of the world can erupt, and what else is impossible.

In his previous life, he had already lost all his bones. He earned it by being able to live again.

"Master, it's great that you're awake. You've been in a coma for two months, and Madam is right. Chongxi really works."

Xie Yun frowned slightly: "Congratulations?"

"Yes, young master, you don't know it yet, you are going to be a father soon."

"Being a father?" Xie Yun was a little confused. Chongxi hasn't consummated his marriage yet, so how can he be a father?

Xie An said enviously: "Young master, you are so powerful, you sowed the seeds once, madam was afraid that you would have no successors, so she took the decision to bring young madam back for you, and you just finished the wedding yesterday, and you woke up today .”

Xie Yun's thoughts came back, and only then did she remember that the original owner had indeed slept with a man two months ago, and so on...

Can men get pregnant too?

Xie Yun hurriedly sorted out the memories in his mind. In this world, apart from men and women, there is also a kind of twins. They look like men, but they can conceive and have children. Xie Yun was relieved. Fortunately, he didn't wear a cuckold. He Although not the original owner, since he took over the body, he will inherit everything from the original owner, including the child.

The original owner's blood, that is, his blood.

Xie Yun was a little overjoyed. As a gay, he never thought that he could have children.

  but......

Thinking of the child's mother, Xie Yun frowned. The memory of that night is very vague. At that time, the original owner took the medicine. He only remembered the ugly face when he woke up the next morning, and the messy bed sheet stained with blood. .

Xie An saw that his complexion was not good, and quickly said: "Young master, don't think about Miss Li. You have been engaged for all these years, when did Miss Li look at you? Although the young lady is ugly, for the sake of the child , you have to bear with it first, don't do stupid things again, you are looking for death this time, and you almost won't wake up, the master and wife will be angry, by the way, the marriage contract of the Li family will also be canceled by the wife."