085

Chapter 85 First Alchemy

Early the next morning, Xie Yun went to Beiyuan Pill Hall.

"Thank you, pharmacist." The boy at the door was very respectful. Someone must have greeted him. Xie Yun deeply remembered the arrogance of the alchemist. Therefore, his request to the city lord was also to borrow books, but he didn't expect the city lord to be considerate. Instead, he asked him to learn from the alchemist.

Xie Yun nodded and said, "I am."

The servant boy laughed and said respectfully: "The master is in the pill room No. 3 on the left. If I had known that Medicine Master Xie would come today, I would have asked me to wait here."

Xie Yun said: "May I ask who your master is..."

The servant boy smiled proudly: "My master is Li Alchemist. He is already a high-grade Xuan-level alchemist. In Beiyuan, no one can compare to him except for Alchemist Dong. However, Alchemist Dong has an arrogant temper. Except for his own apprentices, he never teaches others easily. You are very lucky to be taught by the master."

Xie Yun also felt that he was lucky. Before he came here, he asked someone to inquire about it. There are sixteen alchemists in the alchemy hall, of which there are only two high-grade alchemists at the Xuan level. One is arrogant and the other is indifferent.

Alchemist Li is cold-tempered, only interested in pills, has no apprentices, and has no cliques. He is a loner. Although his alchemy is not as good as Alchemist Dong, they are both high-grade alchemists of the Xuan level. The only difference is that Alchemist Li has just been promoted.

The servant boy quickly brought him to the door of No. 3 alchemy room. Before he could report, a voice came from inside: "Come in."

Xie Yun pushed the door and entered, and bowed first: "I've seen Pill Master Li."

Pill Master Li sat cross-legged. There was a half-foot-high alchemy stove in front of him. The alchemy stove was still hot. It was obvious that he had just refined the pill. Pill Master Li took a look at Xie Yun and said calmly, "Sit down."

Xie Yun found the futon on the ground and sat down immediately.

Pill Master Li didn't talk nonsense: "I'm refining the Spirit Pill now, take a closer look-" After a pause, Pill Master Li glanced at him and reminded: "Look with your spiritual sense."

Xie Yun understood in seconds that warriors have no consciousness.

Li Danshi said: "I won't go into details about the process of selecting medicines, these are the same as refining medicines." As Li Danshi said, he screened out the required elixir on his own.

When everything was ready, Master Li said: "Next, pay attention to the alchemy technique. First of all, the alchemy. If you don't have the alchemy, you can use the flint."

Pill Master Li made the formula with one hand, and flames sprang up quickly in his hand. Xie Yun knew that this was the pill fire that only martial soul cultivators could produce.

Pill Master Li's technique was extremely fast. He first put the three elixir into the alchemy furnace using the Shewu Jue, and then controlled the heat while tempering the properties of the medicine with his spiritual consciousness. Then, he pinched out the formula and used the auxiliary medicine to expand the medicinal properties of the main drug. He did not put the other elixir into the alchemy furnace in order until the three elixir were smelted. After repeating this several times, all the elixir was quenched into liquid.

Alchemy pays attention to the master and assistant of the monarch and ministers, and there are occasional conflicts between medicines and medicines. If there is a slight mistake in alchemy, a batch of pills will be destroyed.