015

Chapter 15 Conflict

Time passed quickly. Xie Yun prepared the medicated bath, tested the water temperature, and turned to look at Jing Ran: "It's done."

Jing Ran's face was expressionless, and his eyes implied vigilance.

Xie Yun thought for a while, then laughed, and joked: "Are you afraid that I will take advantage of you? Haha, don't worry, I'm not so hungry. I still can't say anything about your face."

Jing Ran's face turned dark. Of course, others couldn't see it. Xie Yun could only feel from the low pressure on Jing Ran's body that this guy was on the verge of getting angry.

Xie Yun hurriedly shut up, she is still pregnant with a child, so she can't show her anger for good or bad.

"Hehe!" Xie Yunqian laughed twice, and quickly ran off with oil on the soles of his feet. Anyway, the medicinal bath has been prepared, and Jingran can do the rest by himself.

"Huh!" Jing Ran snorted coldly. Although he didn't spend much time with Xie Yun, after observing Xie Yun's temper these few days, he had a good impression of Xie Yun's temperament. This guy is a person who will open a dyeing workshop when he gets some color, so he must not give him a good face.

Jing Ran took off her clothes and slowly immersed herself in the water. The warm medicinal bath wrapped her skin, and her whole body was warm, so comfortable that she wanted to moan.

Jing Ran clearly felt that although the medicinal materials used in Xie Yun's medicinal bath were cheap, they had an excellent effect on repairing the body, and the medicinal properties were very mild without any stimulation. Jing Ran was so happy that he wanted to cry. His body was really gradually repairing. Although the effect was negligible, and even so slow that it was hard to detect, at least it gave him hope.

Ever since his cultivation was abolished, Jing Ran never thought that he would recover one day. You know, this is not an ordinary serious injury. His meridians and dantian have been damaged. Unless he finds the legendary Fenlicao, he can only become a mortal.

Jing Ran wept with joy, and sat in the bathtub crying and laughing. He decided that next time he saw Xie Qishao, he would treat him better.

Now Xie Yun is in the yard directing Xie An to open up the medicine field.

Xie An was a little speechless. The growing environment of spiritual plants is harsh, so how could they be grown casually? Otherwise, everyone could grow spiritual plants, wouldn't it be developed? The young master is simply messing around. However, since the young master has been very aggressive recently and his ability has also improved, Xie An still obeyed the young master's orders unconditionally even if he disagreed.

The corners of Li Qi's lips twitched. He finally understood now that his cousin told him what happened when the young master thought about it.

"Master, do we want to buy some fertilizer?" Li Qi asked after thinking for a while. Since they couldn't stop the young master, they should do their best to do their best. They opened up medicine fields in the yard. Although they couldn't grow elixir, it was no problem to grow common herbs.

Xie Yun asked in surprise, "You know how to grow medicine?"

Li Qi nodded: "Everyone in the village knows how to plant."

Xie Yun waved his hand: "You can figure it out." Anyway, he planted medicinal herbs just to cover up his abilities, otherwise, how could he explain to others why he needs so many seeds.

Xie An, Li Qi, watched the young master walk away helplessly, and reluctantly picked up the hoe and continued to cultivate. This is a kind of cultivation.