173

Chapter 173 The Yun family is making a fuss

Everyone quickly took action, but Song Ji was pitiful and blamed his father again.

Uncle Gu came here.

His father is still there.

The more Song Ji thought about it, the more sad he became. Unfortunately, his self-pity and self-pity were ignored. Xie Chengxu went to his little brother to practice in the experience tower if he had nothing to do.

Xie Yuan devoted himself to studying the eye of consonance, pestering grandpa to ask questions every day.

Yun Yi was happy in his heart. The more he saw his grandson, the more he liked him. Naturally, he knew everything he could say, and taught him all the skills he knew, and Xie Chengxu followed suit.

Xie Yun and Jing Ran were busy inquiring about all kinds of news. Only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you win a hundred battles.

Back then when Xie Yun was cleaned with poisonous mist, Biyuanzong and the Yun family finally turned against each other. There have been constant frictions over the years, but the two sides are quite equal in strength, and there is no major dispute.

As for the Yun family, decades ago, after Yun Yi returned to the Xuanyuan Continent, the layout of the Yun family's residence changed.

The slightest turmoil in the dense land will definitely alarm the elders of Yun's family.

However, following Yun Yi's disappearance, the Yun family lowered their vigilance. Near the secret place, there are countless formations that restrict it. Anyone who wants to find out will definitely die without a place to die.

Even if there is no Martial God in charge, the Yun family's background cannot be underestimated.

They wholeheartedly killed Yun Yi, more because of jealousy, Yun Yi has consonant eyes, and the various restrictions and defenses of the Yun family are as empty in Yun Yi's eyes, so Yun Yi must die.

Otherwise, the Yun family will never feel at ease.

Ten days later, the third housewife of the Yun family celebrated her birthday.

The Yun family was very lively that day.

Xie Yun and others sneaked into the Yun's house very smoothly. The mistress of the third room came from the Liu family in Hengxi. The Liu family is a family of elixir. Although her cultivation is not obvious, her alchemy is superb.

Yun Yi kept his face dark all the way, staring at Xie Yun viciously, his eyes were about to burst into flames.

Xie Yun was very helpless. Yun Yi hadn't shown up for decades, and the Yun family would never forget his appearance. Putting on makeup was also for safety.

Jing Lan held back her smile: "Okay, don't be angry, my son-in-law is also thinking about safety."

Yun Yi was so aggrieved, he thought he was a dignified ascension person, but he actually smeared his face, he felt very ashamed.

Xie Yun spread his hands, who told his father-in-law not to use his cultivation? If he was the same as Gu Xinglan, it would be more convenient for them to sneak into Yun's house directly, and there would be no need for makeup.

Yun Yi was so angry that his head was smoking, but his lover and children all turned their elbows out one by one. After finally reuniting the family, he felt that his status was not as high as that of his son-in-law.

Jing Lan hurriedly coaxed: "It's fine to enter the secret place. Let's avenge our revenge. We don't need to hide our heads and show our tails. We must always let the Yun family know who the enemy is."