164

Chapter 164 Trapped

Xie Yun racked his brains and began to think.

"Father!" Jing Ran called out helplessly. After hesitating for a moment, he decided to take a gamble.

Jing Lan held his son and underestimated in a low voice, and told him the formation method of breaking the space crack in his memory.

Jing Ran was originally a master of formations. After being reminded by Jing Ran, he was able to understand almost everything. His eyes sparkled, and he felt a sense of admiration for his father, whom he had never met.

Jing Ran opened the Eye of Consonance, found a relatively stable space node nearby, and quietly began to set up the formation.

"Hand over the fairy fruit." The nameless old man was aggressive.

Xie Yun hesitated for a moment, and really wanted to eat the fairy fruit directly. Anyway, as long as his wife arranges the formation, they can escape from under the eyes of the Martial God.

Once this idea arises, it seems that there is no way to stop it.

Xie Yun was at war with heaven and man in his heart, and stared straight ahead vigilantly: "Don't come here."

"Don't try to procrastinate." The nameless old man was anxious and angry. If he hadn't been concerned about the fairy fruit of the Holy Spirit, he might have secretly killed him.

Wang Nanxi was furious and hated in his heart. They were first threatened by Li Ruoxu and then by this kid in front of them. The anger in his chest seemed to turn into reality, and he said fiercely: "I will kill you. I don't want the Holy Spirit Fairy Fruit. No one can get it."

"Boom!"

Gu Xinglan and Song Yuan quickly blocked his attack.

Ge Qiyou's expression changed instantly, he was afraid that Wang Nanxi was in a hurry, and Xie's son would really ruin the fruit.

Xie Yun immediately came back to his senses, his heart was filled with turmoil, and he looked at Li Ruoxu with horror.

Li Ruoxu was startled, and felt uncomfortable being seen by him. However, as a member of the Hengwu Continent, he had a natural liking for Xie Yun. Of course, this liking disappeared immediately after seeing Song Ji.

"What's wrong?" Jing Lan asked with concern, and found that her son-in-law's expression was wrong.

Xie Yun shook her head: "Nothing!"

Gu Yan asked anxiously: "Are there still high-level pills and spiritual springs?"

Xie Yun said: "Yes!" He understood Gu Yan's thoughts, and took some top-grade pills, high-grade pills that martial sages could eat, and some spiritual water, and handed them to Gu Yan and Song Ji.

Xie Yun quietly lowered the stem of the Holy Spirit Fairy Fruit, and shouted loudly: "Accept! Look at my Holy Spirit Fairy Fruit!"

No one paid any attention to the word "receive the trick". As soon as the Holy Spirit Fairy Fruit came out, the people who were fighting stopped immediately. Wang Nanxi didn't care about beheading Xie Yun, so he turned around and rushed towards the Holy Spirit Fairy Fruit.

Gu Yan and Song Ji hurried to their respective fathers. Although they gave their father some pills just now, those pills were not of high grade. For Wu Zun and Wu Sheng, the recovery of their spiritual power was like a drop in the bucket.

"Father, here you are."

Gu Xinglan raised his eyebrows, feeling slightly surprised. Apart from high-level pills and top-grade pills, he also saw a lot of spiritual fruits. These spiritual fruits are also a kind of tonic for martial saints. It seems that his son has gained a lot this time, but he can't put himself in danger. When he came to such a dangerous place, he said calmly, "You have been hunted down to this point."