009

Chapter 9 Advanced

Xie Yun went back to his room angrily. He decided that he must lose weight as soon as possible.

MMD, it's so irritating, damn it... Who is that?

Xie Yun ordered, don't bother me if you have nothing to do, so she locked herself in the room and didn't go out again.

Li Qi, Xie An, looked at each other, what did the young lady do to make the young master lose his temper, then...

Xie An asked, "Should Ling Zhi still buy it or not?"

Li Qi hesitated for a moment: "I'd better buy it, the young lady is pregnant with a child, and the young master didn't say no to buying it."

Xie An made up his mind and said, "Then I'll buy less, one spirit beast can last for a few days, and spirit rice can be used to make porridge. When you cook, plan it."

Li Qi nodded: "Don't worry, I understand."

The two of them were busy with each other, Xie An went shopping, and Li Qi tidied up the small kitchen.

As for Xie Yun, he put the medicine stove on immediately after returning to his room. Originally, he wanted to refine the genetic liquid after he became more proficient in his techniques. After all, he lacked mental strength. When refining the body quenching potion, he was exhausted with only seven kinds of medicinal materials in total. If he were to refine the genetic liquid, he would need 89 kinds of medicinal materials.

Isn't it just genetic liquid? It can't be refined at one time, but it can be divided into several times. He has the wood-type ability, which can fuse the ingredients of medicine. What others can't do doesn't mean he can't do it either.

Xie Yun is really ruthless this time, he can come up with ideas as soon as he turns his head, and his appearance is his reverse scale.

So, the solutions are all thought up by people.

Xie Yun took out the medicine stove, and then arranged the medicinal materials neatly. First, he selected seven plants with the same attributes, and then began to smelt the medicinal liquid.

As time passed, the first batch of medicinal plants was smelted. Xie Yun rested for a while, feeling that his body had recovered a bit, and immediately started smelting the second batch.

For seven consecutive days, apart from eating, Xie Yun dived headlong into refining medicine, and was so busy that he never gave up.

Xie Anshou stood outside the house, almost unable to hold on anymore.

Two days ago, the third young master came back from the academy, accompanied by two classmates. Hearing that they were from a wealthy family in Fucheng, even the old man was alarmed.

The ladies and sons of the Xie family are ready to move. In order to curry favor with the nobles and the third young master, they often come to visit them. Of course, the visits are false, and the jokes of taunting the young master are true. After all, the young master made his wife cry, and even got the cash from his wife. These are all prepared for the third young master. Now that the third young master knows this, he is angry. He speaks nicely and scolds the young master for being unfilial.

Xie An complained a bit, the third young master is really, he is already in Fucheng, and he still cares about this thing with the young master, don't think he doesn't know, tens of thousands of taels of silver is a lot, but in Fucheng, he can't even buy a decent meal. I heard that people in Fucheng trade with Lingzhu, and the silver is worthless at all.

Xie An frowned. When will the young master come out? He is really just a servant. Facing the coercion of his masters, he really can't bear it.

Xie An was thinking wildly, when Xie Yun's tightly closed door was suddenly opened.