115

Chapter 115

Xie Bo was elated, and Balabala talked about the adventure process in the secret realm.

In fact, the matter is very simple. Xie Bo and Qin Sui fell into a dangerous waters. There are not only many bloodthirsty vicious fish in the water, but also many turbulent undercurrents.

The two of them just fell into the water, and there was no place to stay. There was no land in the water area, and it was a vast ocean. Occasionally, only a few reefs could be seen, which could give people a moment of rest.

It was inconvenient to move in the water, without spiritual energy to restore physical strength, and unable to open the storage bag, it was very difficult for Qin Sui to run away with Xie Bo in the water, but Xie Bo was still careless, and he liked to provoke large fierce fish.

Qin Sui was almost pissed off by him, but...

No. However, Qin Sui was able to pass the customs smoothly thanks to Xie Bo's hard work. The main reason is that Xie Yun filled his son's space mustard with a lot of spiritual fruits and medicines, as well as a lot of spiritual stones that Xie Bo obtained.

Money can turn ghosts, this sentence can be applied no matter where it is, Xie Bo bribed the Seven Star Shark with spiritual fruit, unexpectedly it really made him succeed. After all, two thin and small humans are not enough for sharks to stuff their teeth, so how can there be any spiritual fruit that tastes good.

After subduing the seven-star shark, Xie Bo let himself go and played crazy on the seven-star shark, causing small troubles everywhere. Qin Sui followed behind and watched in horror. Once Xie Bo even provoked a group of black marlins. The shark is huge, and it can't bear it, so Qin Sui bravely stepped forward to act as a thug.

This time in the secret realm experience, Qin Sui was not only full of complaints, he was about to lose love, even with spiritual fruit to replenish his strength, he still held back his anger, really...Young Master Xie is so rowdy .

However, it was also because of Xie Bo's naughtiness that they met the dying Yang Qingmiao on a rock. It was logical that Xie Bo took in another younger brother, which was a life-saving grace.

Then, Xie Bo got tired of playing and finally felt bored. Then he thought of his father and dad, and quickly asked the Seven Star Shark to lead them to find land.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched. His previous worries were really unnecessary.

Jing Ran picked up his son's ear, "Crack!" A few times, he hit him, imprisoning all the spiritual energy in Xie Bo's body, and then threw a disk in the corner, directly throwing his son into it. If he can't clean it up, this time he is lucky, and next time, Jing Ran will definitely not develop his bad habits.

Qin Sui breathed a sigh of relief, and finally felt at ease.

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows. His wife educated his son, but he never interjected. The brat really owes a lesson. Fortunately, he was worried that his son would suffer, but he would let him go.

Xie Yun turned to look at Yang Qingmiao. If he remembered correctly, the couple said that this man was dead last time.

Jing Ran looked over. The Experience Tower is the inheritance of the Xianfu ruins. How did Yang Qingmiao appear in the secret realm of the Experience Tower.

Yang Qingmiao smiled wryly: "I was knocked into the abyss by someone, and I woke up in that water area. I stayed in it for a year, and my spiritual energy had already been exhausted. I'm afraid it won't be long before it will become a meal for the fish."

Jing Ran frowned. In this way, there must be other passages to the Experience Tower, and others will find this place sooner or later.

Xie Yun said: "Yang Yuanxin is dead, do you know about this?"