055

Chapter 55 After the end

With the end of the auction, the guests on the first floor gradually dispersed.

Xie Yun is quite satisfied. Although he didn't get the Bi Ling Pill, he got the Po Qi Pill and two kinds of spiritual fruits. This kind of harvest is also very good.

Looking sideways at Jing Ran, Xie Yun felt a little guilty. His wife bought too few things.

In Xie Yun's heart, a man should give his wife money to spend. He is still too poor. He thought before that he was already able to make money, but as his cultivation improved, his horizons broadened, and he learned more about the world, it seemed that no amount of money was enough to spend.

Sure enough, cultivation is really a waste of money.

Jing Ran picked up the black lump, looked at it carefully, and frowned, thinking deeply.

Xie Yun said with a dry smile, "I can't tell. We can really pick up the loopholes." This is the law of the protagonist in the novel. Xie Yun thinks that he can live again, so he can be regarded as half the protagonist. Of course, the most important thing is that he thinks he wants to buy it, and then he buys it. He has always believed in his own feelings. By the way, he also wants to try to see if he has the treatment of the protagonist.

However, he is still indifferent to being the protagonist. The protagonist represents trouble and a series of bad things.

Jing Ran rolled his eyes at him, stuffed the lump into his arms, and said, "Hold it carefully, and be careful not to lose your rare treasure."

Xie Yun laughed, and picked up the stone to examine it carefully. However, he didn't see anything tricky.

Si Yi was a little funny, Peng Yi tried his best and failed to find out what this black bump was. Did the seventh brother really think that he had picked up a treasure?

Xie Yun put the things away. Anyway, they have already photographed them. I don't know now, but it doesn't mean I won't know in the future. Even if it's not useful, it's fine if the stone is very hard to hit people.

Jing Ran also felt in his heart that Xie Yun could do whatever he liked. Just now, he didn't see what kind of material the black lump was made of with his consonant eyes. Maybe Xie Yun was lucky. Besides, even if this black lump is useless, it is a good material for refining weapons because of its firmness, and it can always be used in the future.

Xie Yun took out five of each of the two spiritual fruits and gave them to Si Yi, saying, "The third sister is a month old, so my brother-in-law will take it back for her to taste."

Si Yi did not reject his intention, nodded and smiled, "Okay."

Then, Xie Yun picked up the leftover Yuzhen fruits on the table. These were the four that Zhan Pengyi gave just now. He and his brother-in-law had already eaten, and there were two more. Xie Yun gave one to Mu Qi, and he put the other in his storage bag. He planned to squeeze it into juice for Jing Ran to drink when he went back, so that he would not have too much energy and the risk of his body being unable to bear it.

A few people had just stepped out of the room and walked to the corner of the stairs. The so-called Yuanjia Road is narrow, which is probably how it is.

Lian Yuhao's face was livid, and when he saw them coming out of Room 6 on the second floor, he immediately flew into a rage, and said, "So you were the ones who were obstructing it just now?"

Si Yi said with a smile: "Deputy Lian, you're wrong about what you said. In the auction house, each bid depends on its ability. We couldn't compete with you, so we already lost. Why are you still angry?"