120

Chapter 120 Fifth Brother

Three days later, a group of people stepped into Yunzhou City.

Even though it has been three months, the enthusiasm for the Qingfu secret realm has not subsided.

Sitting in the teahouse, Xie Yun could still hear people talking about it.

"Have you heard, the Li family was in trouble again yesterday, the son-in-law was promoted to the rank of general, and the son-in-law died without a place to die, tsk tsk, it is said that the son-in-law is really ruthless, and he just cut off the life of the brother-in-law."

"What's so ruthless? I'll only be more ruthless if I change it."

"That's right. Since Mrs. Li's natal family fell, Li Ruoxu, the son-in-law, has been living a life that is not as good as others. The Li family made a good plan and wanted him to go to the secret realm to die. Who knows that he is lucky, and the six-star martial arts cultivator Why, when you come out, you will immediately be promoted to general rank."

"I heard that he was selected by the royal family, and his status has risen. Yesterday, my sister-in-law used her status to make a fuss, and she was directly abolished by him. Now that Li Ruohua has been abandoned by her husband's family, Master Li loves his daughter dearly. It's a pity..."

"It's really a turn of events."

"However, Li Ruoxu's behavior is still too ruthless. It's best not to make friends with this kind of person."

Xie Yun was also a little surprised. He thought he could advance quickly enough, but he didn't expect someone to be faster than him.

Jing Ran said, "It's a pity."

Xie Yun took it for granted, but it's a pity that such a young general was recruited by the royal family. Xie Yun secretly guessed that the so-called secret land of the royal family should be similar to the secret realm.

No matter how powerful the spirit beasts in the secret realm are, they will never be able to break through if they reach a certain level of cultivation without a catastrophe. The royal secret land should be a space brand, just like the spirit beasts in the secret realm are branded with the secret realm, unless they Choose human beings to recognize the Lord, otherwise, you can only survive in the secret realm for the rest of your life.

Jing Lan's situation is similar to that of the spirit beasts in the secret realm. Even though he has a high level of cultivation and is branded with the Hengwu Continent, he has obviously found a way to break through the sky, but he is restricted by space.

Xie Yun set up a sound-proof barrier, and couldn't help but ask, "By the way, what's the relationship between you and Jing Lan?"

With a smile on the corner of Jing Ran's lips, he gave him a sideways glance. He thought Xie Yun wouldn't ask, but after waiting for so long, he finally asked today.

Jing Ran shook his head, and said helplessly: "Actually, I don't know. My parents have been indifferent to me since I was a child. I don't think I'm like the real child of the Jing family. When I suddenly heard about Jing Lan's deeds, I felt a little touched in my heart, and there were also some inexplicable feelings. Familiar, I suspect that he is my real father."

Xie Yun was dumbfounded. He didn't expect Jing Ran to have such a bloody life experience. However, Xie Yun thought about it and immediately remembered the scenes Jing Ran saw in the illusion. Maybe these were all Jing Lan's experiences.

Xie Yun held his hand: "Don't worry, I have asked Yang Qingmiao to inquire secretly, and we will go to the royal family to check in the future, and we will always get useful information."