024

Chapter 24

Xie Yun came out of the room as if he was fleeing, his little heart was jumping up and down, frightened, seeing Jing Ran was about to cry, he just felt terrified.

Everyone said that the favor of saving life should be repaid by springs. Xie Yun suspected that Jing Ran was interested in him, otherwise why would he be acting like a baby to him.

Xie Yun was very conflicted in his heart. He was determined to find a handsome guy to fall in love with. If Jing Ran fell in love with him, it would be very difficult for him. After all, Jing Ran was a child's mother, and had a natural advantage in identity.

That's right, Young Master Xie Qi is so narcissistic. He thought that Jing Ran had a tough personality. Even though he was seriously injured and his face was ruined, he never showed a fragile expression. Today, he was so...so tearful to him, fragile and helpless, not acting like a baby.

well! Xie Yun sighed, he felt that it was difficult to be too likable, Jing Ran was pregnant with a child now, and couldn't stand the blow, how could he refuse, so as not to make Jing Ran sad, Xie Yun's tangled eyebrows were almost wrinkled.

Fortunately, Jingran didn't know what he was thinking, otherwise, he would definitely kill him.

Xie Yun soon lost his mind to think about other things. Just as he came out of the corridor of the wing room, Master Xie San came.

"You..." Mr. Xie San frowned and said regretfully, "Why can't you bear it? Cuigu is in Yunzhou, and your sister values her very much. Why are you in conflict with her? The servants of the big family are all higher status than us. Your grandfather..."

Xie Yun said lightly: "I understand. Grandfather is just trying to appease Cui Gu's anger. After all, the family still relies on Second Sister."

Third Master Xie sighed: "Don't blame her, it's not easy for her in Yunzhou. There are only a few useful people around her, and she will definitely be inseparable from Aunt Cui for the time being." Third Master Xie smiled mockingly: "Slaves are more important than me as a father."

Xie Yun is silent. Master Xie San is really an asshole on weekdays, but this is also the sorrow of him being the only mortal in a family of warriors. Don't look at San Master Xie as a loafer, in fact he is the least authoritative person in the Xie family. Apart from his identity, he actually has nothing, otherwise he would not have desperately wanted to have a child with excellent talent.

Master Xie San threw down a box to him, and said: "From now on, take your wife to live a good life. I prepared these for you. Of my many sons, your personality is the most similar to mine. It's a pity..."

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched. Although he didn't know what Mr. Xie San was regretting, he was a little dumbfounded. Why did unexpected people come to give him money today.

Third Master Xie warned: "Don't hold grudges in your heart. Remember what happened to Shangguan's family a few years ago. If Cuigu was not your sister's servant, you are just like me. If you have a temper, you don't know if it is a blessing or a curse. After you leave the mansion, remember to be patient. No one outside can protect you."

Xie Yun almost wanted to roll his eyes. Who has the temperament like him? Mr. Xie San is a rascal. Of course, it is also possible that he is barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes. Anyway, he can't practice, let alone pose a threat to anyone. He has his parents to protect him, so he can naturally do whatever he wants. However, the matter of the Shangguan family...

Xie Yun thought about it for a while, and immediately searched in his mind that a few years ago, a fairly prominent family in Qingshi Town was destroyed overnight, and it seemed that the offender was a servant from Fucheng.