039

Chapter 39 Two Little Buns

Time seems to be passing peacefully again, Xie Yun is still immersed in the sea of books every day, and when he is free, he refines the newly learned medicine, and then asks Xie An to sell it.

Three days later, Du Chen also settled down at home, but he would go back every few days. Xie Yun had no problem with that, and only asked Du Chen that after Jing Ran was seven months pregnant, he must be on call at any time and was not allowed to go anywhere.

Du Chen wanted something in his heart, so he quickly agreed.

Time passed quickly, and everything outside seemed to have nothing to do with Xie Yun.

Xie An, Li Qi, didn't know what happened, but Jing Ran had some guesses in his heart. Since Xie Yun didn't return that night, he seemed to be in a good mood, as if he had solved a big problem.

Jing Ran was a little surprised. He didn't expect that Xie Qishao really meant what he said, saying that there was no major problem, and he solved the trouble so quickly. However... When Jing Ran heard the news from outside, he was still shocked by Xie Yun's generosity.

Although Jing Ran didn't know who the Zhou family was, he knew that Xie Yun abolished the three sons of the family in Qingshi Town. Therefore, when he heard that the other courtyard of the Zhou family was destroyed and countless people died, including the poisoned aunt who had already married to Yu's family in Qingshi Town, Jing Ran quickly thought that this matter might have something to do with Xie Yun. After all, Xie Yun made poison at home and did not hide it from them.

Jing Ran was very obedient and didn't ask any further questions, but he was as curious as a cat's paw in his heart. How could Xie Qishao have such great skills? Hearing that the Zhou family courtyard was destroyed that night, there were roars everywhere, flames splashed, poisonous gas lingered, and none of the low-level warriors survived. It was simply shocking.

It's more than shocking. The entire Fan County was blown up. What kind of family is the Zhou family? One of the eight major powers in Fan County, someone used such a vicious method to destroy the other courtyard and hurt countless people. They were completely humiliated.

Someone made a joke.

There are also people who take pleasure in other people's misfortune.

Some people even whispered, who did the Zhou family offend? They were so ruthless, so Fan County spread the title of poisonous hand and evil heart.

The Zhou family soon discovered that Shi Qilang had been missing for a few days. If it hadn't been for this accident to investigate the population, they would probably have waited at least half a month before they realized that something was wrong. .

The third elder was furious, with a murderous intent on his body, and he only hated the thief to the bone.

However, as soon as his grandson disappeared, the Hongling Courtyard was immediately destroyed. No matter how much the third elder hated him, he couldn't resist the complaints from his clansmen.

The Zhang family quickly withdrew. Zhou Jie was already dead, so there was no need for cooperation.

The Zhou family was helpless, everything had already happened, and their face was lost. They could only hunt down the murderer everywhere. However, it was a pity that no matter how they searched, the real murderer seemed to have disappeared without a trace. However, even so, they never thought about Xie Yun...Of course, they may have thought about it before. After all, the thief's target is Zhou Jie. After arriving in Fan County, he almost disappeared. Even if the Zhou family thought of him, they didn't set their sights on him.