079

Chapter 79 Staying in the City Lord's Mansion

The environment of the City Lord's Mansion is very good. The little City Lord was very polite and personally led them to the courtyard where they lived.

The two children were chattering, expressing their surprise along the way, especially Xie Bo who would ask everything he saw, grabbing Li Qi's lapel and shaking it: "Uncle, uncle, what is this?"

Li Qi blushed, and really wanted to shut up the young master. As a countryman, he really didn't know all kinds of things in the city lord's mansion.

With a smile on the corner of Jing Ran's lips, she carefully answered the child's questions.

The two children listened with gusto, and the others also pricked up their ears. Xie Yun knew that his wife was showing off. At the same time, she was telling everyone in the City Lord's Mansion that although their cultivation was not high, they were not country bumpkins who knew nothing.

Sure enough, the little city lord and a few martial souls showed curiosity, because even they didn't understand some things, and the scenery seemed to be like a treasure, and judging from the expressions of the servants of the Xie family, they had already taken for granted that Madam's knowledge was profound.

On the contrary, Master Xie San didn't dare to breathe because he was nervous. The City Lord's Mansion was too majestic. Even though he was following behind his son, he was still trembling with fear. He didn't dare to cast his eyes randomly.

When they came to the courtyard where they lived, not only Xie Yun, but even Jing Ran was overjoyed. There was such a strong aura. I'm afraid the so-called three major mansions were nothing more than that.

The little city lord was a little proud: "How is it? This is Nanyuan where Keqing lives. Are Mr. and Mrs. Xie satisfied?"

Xie Yun was all smiles, how could he not be dissatisfied.

Jing Ran said with a slight smile, "Thank you, little city lord, for your trouble."

"It should be so." The little city lord was quite proud, and said politely: "You guys rest here first, and if there is something important, you can let the guards pass it on."

Xie Yun looked around, turned his head and said with a smile: "Dare to ask the little city master, when will you prepare for treatment?"

The little city lord's expression was slightly restrained, and he didn't speak. However, the knuckles of his hand in front of his abdomen had already turned white, revealing his nervousness. After a moment of silence, he said, "Young Master Xie, when do you think it's convenient?"

"Little city lord-" a three-star martial soul called out nervously.

The little city lord slightly raised his hand to prohibit him from speaking. He stared at Xie Yun with deep and sharp eyes, and asked word by word: "Mr. Xie, are you sure?"

Xie Yun smiled lightly and said, "70% chance, I can't guarantee 100%. However, unless you are born without any talent potential, under normal circumstances, you will succeed in shaping your talent. Of course, the quality of aptitude can only be determined by luck. I can't guarantee this."

The little city lord took a deep breath and asked, "What do I need to pay attention to and prepare for?"

Xie Yun smiled and said, "You can just prepare the room. I have all the medicines I need here. However, soaking in the medicinal bath is very painful. You have to be aware of this."

The little city lord looked firm, and didn't take the pain seriously. He said in a deep voice, "How do you see tomorrow?"

"The little city lord must not-"