034

Chapter 34 Shopping

Two days later, Xie Yun was refining medicine in his room.

Xie An ran back with surprise on his face, and said excitedly, "Young master, young master, do you know? How much did we sell the mature elixir this time?"

Xie Yun put down the medicine stove in his hand, a faint smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and said, "How much?"

Xie An was elated: "For a total of three hundred and eighty spirit beads, the second-level elixir is really valuable. Not only did the elixir planted this time mature a few days earlier, but even the second-level elixir planted earlier has also matured, which is incredible."

Xie Yun remained calm and said, "You think it's a coincidence, I sprinkled the ripening agent yesterday, and the elixir will ripen so quickly."

Xie An suddenly realized, he just said that when he got up early this morning, most of the elixir was actually ripe, he thought the pie fell from the sky, but he didn't expect it was the young master's credit, their young master is really amazing.

Xie An looked at Xie Yun with bright eyes, and he admired him immensely in his heart. Their young master is simply omnipotent.

Xie Yun said: "It just so happens that I have nothing to do today, you go out with me for a stroll."

Xie An smiled, and said: "Young master, don't worry, I'm familiar with the county town, I'm sure I'll guide you the way."

Xie Yun nodded. In fact, he wanted to go to the street a long time ago. However, Xie An happened to be promoted a few days ago, so he was delayed. He happened to think that he had spent a lot of money recently. Apart from refining medicines, Xie Yun simply ripened some elixirs in secret.

Xie Yun took out the potion that he had refined recently, and said, "Let's sell these too."

Xie An grinned and said, "Okay."

The two left as soon as they said they would, and soon came to the foot of the mountain. After leaving Qinghe Xiaoyuan, Xie An asked, "Master, is there any place you want to go?"

Xie Yun said: "Go to the bookstore first."

He wants to learn more about the medicine knowledge of this world, otherwise he is afraid that his secrets will be revealed. Although he is very confident in the medicine he has refined, if he wants to take the pharmacist rank, he must understand the medicine knowledge of this world.

Xie Yun knew in his heart that his current cultivation level had reached a bottle level, and he could not break through by working hard behind closed doors. What he needed was an opportunity. Before that, since he had nothing to do, he might as well learn a little more.

Xie An brought the young master to the bookstore, and soon he couldn't stop laughing. Xie Yun called the shopkeeper directly and asked him to take out all the books on learning pharmacy, and then selected nine of them, three books on prescriptions, one book on spiritual plants, two books on experience written by senior pharmacists, two books on knowledge of intermediate pharmacists, and one novel Anecdotes of Secret Realms.

When I asked at the checkout, there were a total of 362 spirit beads, and the shopkeeper erased the change and only charged 360.

Xie An paid the money with a painful expression on his face. Only then did he suddenly remember that it seemed to be the same as last time. The bank note flew away before it warmed up in his arms. The young master is really good at spending money. The 380 spirit beads that he just got were only 20 left in a blink of an eye.

Xie Yun particularly disliked his appearance as a miser, and said lightly: "Go and sell the medicine."

Xie An's spirit was shaken, and he finally had some comfort in his heart. He immediately took the young master to the pharmacy, which was not far away. After turning the corner, Xie Yun saw the signboard of Four Seasons Pharmacy from afar. This is the largest pharmacy in the county, and it is also the property of the Fan family.