018

Chapter 18 Marriage

Xie Yun curled his lips and smiled, expressing that he was very satisfied with the shock he caused.

Cui Gu took his hand: "Okay, okay, good boy, finally, all the hard work has paid off."

Xie Yun frowned slightly, and withdrew his hand. He was very unaccustomed to being so close to others. Although Cui Gu was in her forties, she looked like a girl in her teens. Being pulled by a girl like this made Xie Yun feel goosebumps all over her body. Besides, when Cui Gu came back from Yunzhou in previous years, she never saw him being so close to him.

Cui Gu didn't seem to care, instead she teased and said, "My good boy, the last time I saw you was a six-star martial artist. In the blink of an eye, you have been promoted to the rank of martial artist in just one year. It's really good."

Xie Yun wrinkled her eyebrows. No matter how she heard this, it didn't sound right.

The expressions of the rest of the people changed, and they looked at Xie Yun suspiciously. Cui Gu didn't know, but they knew very well that Xie Yun clearly started to advance after waking up from a coma, and his cultivation base improved by leaps and bounds. In just two months, he was promoted from a six-star warrior to a warrior.

How shocking is it to jump four steps in two months, even the geniuses in Fucheng can't do this.

Mr. Xie was short of breath. However, he was the head of the family and could still control his temper, but the younger grandson couldn't help it. Xie Ying quickly asked, "Seventh brother, what kind of treasure have you got?"

Xie Yun gave him a white look, and said lightly: "It's not so easy to get natural materials and earthly treasures, just dream about it."

Xie Ying is the second son of the second wife, one year younger than Xie Yun, ranking eighth.

Xie Ying pouted and said dissatisfiedly: "Then how did you get promoted? Your talent is worse than mine."

Xie Yao's eyes flickered, and he said righteously: "Seventh brother, if you have any secrets to advance, don't hide them. We are all a family, and we can't write two words of thanks in one stroke."

Xie Qi nodded again and again: "Yes, yes, Seventh Brother, I am your own younger brother."

Bai Yu's complexion changed, and he said angrily, "Which kind of brother are you?" Then he looked at Xie Yun very kindly, and said softly, "Yun'er, you have to remember that you and third brother are real brothers." At this time, Bai Yu's expression was gentle, as loving as he could be, and he never opened his mouth to be unfilial again.

Master Xie San said with a dark face: "Shut up!" The stinky bitch knew how to embarrass him.

Mr. Xie turned his head very displeased, and glanced at Bai Yu lightly. Bai Yu shrank her neck and immediately acted like a quail.

Xie Yun couldn't help but laugh, and said lightly: "There is no secret to advance. I have been stuck in the six-star martial arts for several years. Although I have not made a breakthrough in these few years, the inner energy of cultivation is stored in the meridians. Later, I figured out some things, and I was able to advance to the rank naturally."

Xie Yao asked anxiously: "Then what happened later, how did you advance to the rank of warrior?" It is reasonable to advance to the rank of eight-star warrior after accumulating hard work, but it does not make sense to advance to the rank of warrior again in a short period of time.

Xie Yun smiled and replied slowly: "I'm ashamed to say that I used to be weak and didn't like to fight with others. Only after I died did I realize that cultivators are going against the sky. How can they succeed without fighting? Last time I couldn't help my temper. I fought with people for the first time. After I came back, I felt that my cultivation had loosened. So, recently, I have retreated in the house and rushed up the steps, so today will be late."