185

Chapter 185 Ascension Formation

After greeting each other, Xie Yun invited them to watch the Ascension Ceremony together.

Hou Mengliang was about to decline.

"Yun Yi-" There was a sudden exclamation from behind.

Hou Mengliang's expression changed.

Xie Bo's eyes lit up: "Grandfather, grandfather."

Yun Yi nodded lightly, feeling very dissatisfied, the brat only found out about him and Jing Lan now.

Lord Liuguang was astonished, and his expression became more serious. He was the same as Hou Mengliang. If someone hadn't called him, they would not have noticed that there were two strong men in front of him.

No......

It should be said that he is a strong man named Yun Yi. They can't see the depth at all, and they can't even feel his existence at all. What kind of strength is this.

Hou Mengliang's eyes were complicated. He had heard of Yun Yi's name before. At that time, Yun Yi was hunted down by a strong man from the mainland, and he broke through the space and disappeared. Almost everyone knew about it.

Now...

Hou Mengliang quickly restrained his emotions. Everyone has their own destiny, breaking through the barriers of space, and flowing through the torrent of space. Not everyone can have the courage, nor can everyone have the luck. Yun Yi can come back alive, repair In order to become unfathomable, it must be a great opportunity.

I heard that Yun Yi appeared for the last time and destroyed the entire Yun Family Secret Land. Many people were guessing Yun Yi's whereabouts, but they didn't expect...

Yun Yi is actually Xie Yun's father-in-law.

It's no wonder that the people in Hengwu Villa cultivated so fast. It is said that there are countless treasures in the torrent of space. However, no one has ever come out alive, and Yun Yi is the first.

Xie Yun kept it a secret. The outside world didn't even know that there was such a strong man sitting in Hengwu Villa.

Hou Mengliang was thoughtful. It seems that the power of Hengwu Villa must be re-evaluated.

Lord Liuguang's expression was very exciting, Yun Yi looked at him with satisfaction, as if he was looking at his granddaughter-in-law, God Lord Liuguang panicked and wanted to refute, but he didn't say anything, he never pretended to be sentimental , Tell people not to think about it.

Ever since Xie Bo entangled him, Venerable Liuguang found that his life seemed to be abnormal.

Yun Yi picked it up casually, and threw a finger wrench at him: "Meeting ceremony."

Venerable Liu Guang hurriedly said, "You will not be rewarded for your merits."

Yun Yi said indifferently: "The gift from the elders is irresistible."

Liu Guang Shenzun was aggrieved, it was so difficult not to accept the gift, however, the cultivator judged the priority according to the level of cultivation, Yun Yi claimed to be an elder, he seemed unable to refute.

Xie Bo said with a smile: "Liu Guang, please accept it quickly, my grandfather's collection is a treasure."

His face turned cold, and he gave Xie Bo a hard look. After hesitating for a moment, he was finally defeated by Yun Yi's gaze, and depressedly put away the meeting gift.

"Hiss!" Xie Bo gasped, baring his teeth in pain.

Jing Ran raised his eyebrows and smiled. He saw clearly just now, and Liu Guang gave Xie Bo a sneaky look. Although his son was bullied, Jing Ran expressed that he didn't feel sorry for him at all.