086

Chapter 86 One month

After Xie Yun went back, he immediately locked himself in the room and started alchemy.

It was also Peiyuan Pill. He carefully recalled the details of the first alchemy, and did not start until he understood everything.

It is still better to put one elixir into the alchemy furnace first. This time, Xie Yun did not speed up, but carefully understood the medicinal properties of the plant, and then put in the second elixir to feel the transformation after the combination of the medicinal properties and the medicinal properties. Carefully pay attention to the conflicts between the medicinal properties, including how the auxiliary medicine and the main medicine expand the medicinal properties.

A few times on the way, he still almost made a mistake, but this way, he has a deeper understanding of the properties of the medicine.

Xie Yun discovered that not only spiritual awareness is very important in alchemy, but also the key to alchemy. Li Danshi's alchemy seems to be the same as his, but after careful study, he will find that the hand formula seems to contain a deeper rhythm.

This may be the key to many alchemists' alchemy, and it is also the secret of many high-level alchemists.

Xie Yun played out the formula, feeling the effect of the formula again and again.

After melting the pill, he kept in mind that he hadn't made a mistake this time, so he quickly took back his ability and played the formula of dividing the pill. The sticky liquid medicine was divided into fifteen bubbles.

Then, he started to use the formula to combine the properties of the medicine, and then simply tried again, integrating the power into the formula to combine the properties of the medicine. He felt that after the power was integrated into the formula, the pill seemed to be more rounded.

After a while, the pill furnace made a buzzing sound, and Xie Yun extinguished the flint stone to collect the pill.

Three top-grade Peiyuan pills, four middle-grade pills, six low-grade pills, and two waste pills. Xie Yun frowned slightly. He was not very satisfied with the results.

But I don't know, if others know the results of his alchemy, they will definitely be shocked. It is simply impossible to refine high-grade alchemy after learning alchemy for the first time. Moreover, after refining high-grade alchemy, there will be waste alchemy, which is also very incredible.

Waste pills can only be found when refining low-grade pills or middle-grade pills. Generally, as long as you can refine high-grade pills, the technique must be very proficient, and there will never be a situation where there will be waste pills.

Xie Yun didn't stop, and then started the next alchemy. This time, he experimented according to his own ideas, and all the formulas were integrated into supernatural powers. Everything was based on feeling, and he no longer set himself within the scope.

It's a pity that he failed in alchemy this time, and the ability didn't save his willfulness.

Alchemy is indeed a profound knowledge. Xie Yun was not discouraged, and continued to the next time. Anyway, success is only under various repeated verifications.

Then, he failed in alchemy again, and his spiritual power was finally exhausted. When he realized that he had done something stupid, Xie Yun laughed softly. After recovering some spirits by sitting cross-legged, he immediately went to accompany his wife and children.

It's not that he wants to do something stupid, but he understands in his heart that alchemy formulas are very important. For a person like him who has no background and no strength, it's thanks to the city lord that alchemist Li will teach him. But in the future, to refine higher-level pills, the required formulas will definitely be more profound. Where can he learn them? Therefore, he must find a suitable alchemy method.