095

Chapter 95 First Heard of the Secret

Xie Yunheng hugged his wife, and stepped out of the room with a satisfied face.

The few waiting outside the house were a little dumbfounded. Mr. Jing's appearance at this time was obviously being tossed about by this and that. So, after their young master was promoted, he actually did that in the house.

The Daoxi people were embarrassed, and some blushed.

Xie Yun has no sense of shame. The relationship between husband and wife is a matter of course. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Seeing the two little ghosts wanting to come forward, Xie Yun said: "Your father is asleep, keep your voice down, and don't disturb him."

The two children nodded immediately. When they saw their father and dad, they missed their hearts less, so they grabbed brother Yuming and went to play.

Xie Yun generously carried his wife back to the room. After entering the room, he put his wife on the bed, smiled softly, kissed her and said, "Okay, there are no outsiders."

Jing Ran immediately opened her eyes, knowing that she couldn't pretend anymore, she gave Xie Yun a hard look, her face turned red, Xie Yun actually hugged him, and showed it to the public... It was too embarrassing.

Xie Yun smiled and said: "You rest first, I'll go to refine medicine, this time I spent all the spirit stones, I have to earn some back, in a few days, let me guard you."

Jing Ran's heart was sweet, and Xie Yun had no scruples in publicizing the intimacy between them. Although it made him feel blushing and heartbeating, the feeling of this announcement and the world was really very pleasant.

Jing Ran nodded, closed his eyes and started to sleep. He was indeed a little tired. Before falling asleep, he was still thinking to himself that Xie Yun was getting harder and harder to fool. He had pretended to sleep several times before, but Xie Yun didn't notice it.

Xie Yun clearly noticed that after this promotion, not only his cultivation and supernatural powers have been greatly improved, but his perception has also become more sensitive. He doesn't need to deliberately investigate the emotions of others, plants, and anything happening around him, as if he has a clear mind.

Xie Yun stayed with his wife until he fell asleep, and then left quietly.

Outside the door, Xie An and the others looked embarrassed.

Xie Yun was surprised: "Why are you still here?"

Xie An smiled dryly: "Hehe, congratulations, young master, for being promoted. City Lord Liao came here two days ago, and then left in a huff."

Xie Yun raised her eyebrows, and immediately understood in her heart that City Lord Liao was probably depressed when he heard something that he shouldn't have heard.

Mu Qi looked at Xie Yun in shock, and said in disbelief: "My lord has advanced to Martial Soul."

"What---"

Several people around were also shocked. Xie An, Li Qi and others were a little bit better. They already knew the speed of the young master's advancement. They were shocked for a short while and quickly recovered their composure.

Liang Yuguang's eyes widened in disbelief, and he forgot to speak in shock. Before he came to the City Lord's Mansion, he had inquired about Young Master's deeds. He knew that Young Master was only a four-star warrior when he came to Qingcheng. Now, in less than a year, Young Master has stepped into the ranks of martial arts masters. He is truly extraordinary talent.

Liang Yuguang soon became happy. It was indeed a wise decision for him to follow the young master before he made a fortune.

Xie Yun said with a smile: "You also have to be diligent in your cultivation and strive to advance to the rank as soon as possible. Don't let me down."