102

Chapter 102 Sushui Jinglian

While leading the crowd forward, Jing Ran taught his son about formations.

Xie Shu listened with gusto, and Xie Bo listened in a daze. However, he was once forced by his father to learn formations. Although he didn't understand what his father said, he knew all the current affairs in his mind.

Everyone listened carefully, knowing that opportunities are rare. Even though they can't understand some places, if they know more about formations, if they encounter one day, they might be able to save their lives.

Seeing that they were serious, Jing Ran would occasionally touch the formation and explain it in more detail. This knowledge is very profound and will not be learned in a while. However, as long as you have a general impression, if you encounter this formation again, you will definitely be able to save your life without trying to decipher it.

Jing Ran led them round and round, and after an unknown amount of time, everyone's eyes suddenly lit up.

Si Yi said happily: "This is the cave exit."

Jing Ran smiled slightly, nodded and said: "Be careful, the phantom array has not passed yet, don't be distracted by the words."

Everyone calmed down quickly, Xie Yun took out the elixir again, stuffed it into Jing Ran's mouth, and said, "You too, don't worry too much, let's walk slowly."

Jing Ran's heart warmed, and he said with a smile: "Because you are by my side, I dare to be unscrupulous. Don't worry, my innate supernatural power has not advanced for a long time. This time may be my chance."

Xie Yun took his wife's hand and said, "Don't force yourself."

Jing Ran nodded lightly, trusting someone wholeheartedly. This feeling is very good. If it was the past, no matter when and where, let alone the secret realm, even at home or in the academy, he would never dare to exhaust his spiritual power.

After a while, Jing Ran led them all the way forward, and finally came to the cave exit.

Si Yi wiped off his cold sweat. The journey just now was a test of people's hearts. All kinds of talents and treasures almost blinded his eyes. If his brother-in-law hadn't kept his eyes on the road, even if he knew it was fake, he might not be able to hold back his curiosity.

"It finally came out."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and they all looked at Jingran in unison. Even though the exit was right in front of them, they still didn't dare to act rashly.

Jing Ran smiled and said, "There is no formation here, but you should be careful."

Xie Yun took his wife's hand and walked ahead. When he exited the cave, his field of vision became wider. A huge deep pool appeared in front of him. On the cliff above the deep pool, a clear spring exuded a rich spiritual energy like smoke and mist, which was clearly visible to the naked eye as if it was about to condense into a solid body.

"This is a spiritual spring." Si Yi shouted in shock.

Xie Yun's attention was on the lotus flower in the Lingquan that was full of lotus seeds, and he said in surprise, "This is the Sushui Jinglian. It is said that it will bloom for three thousand years, bear seeds for three thousand years, and mature for three thousand years. This is a twelfth-level elixir."

Everyone was shocked by his words. To them, Sushui Jinglian was something in legends.

Xie Feng has always been serious, and he can barely hold his expression.

Si Yi was already beaming with joy and said, "The lotus seeds have grown, we have found a treasure."

Xie Yunbai glanced at him and said, "The lotus seeds are not yet ripe."