145

Chapter 145 Killing

There were many people around, but Xie Yun held back his curiosity and didn't ask any more questions.

As for Xie Bo, no one believed what Xie Bo said, because soon Xie Bo was attracted by the people's sentiments of the Qing Kingdom, and his small mouth kept chattering.

Of course, what he said was not praise, but disgust. After all, everything in Qingguo is not good, not as good as what he has seen before. The masters of Qingguo are not as good as his father. The excitement of Zhoucheng.

As a matter of fact, the streets of the Qing Kingdom do look a bit bleak, there are not many cultivators coming and going, the Qing Kingdom is under martial law, the royal family has no scruples about the people at all, no matter how depressed the imperial city is, it doesn't matter to the royal family, they only need absolute authority , To deter all enemies, no matter how cold the imperial city is, the imperial family will not take it seriously.

A group of people came to the residence arranged by Huangwei.

Only then did Xie Yun ask them why Qin Sui was wanted.

What happened was very simple, and the simple scenery couldn't help but smile. After hearing this, Xie Yun just wanted to say that Qin Sui was really unlucky.

Duan Zhenghao was curious: "Who is Qin Sui?"

Yang Qingmiao said: "We met in a secret place before, and he even saved my life."

Duan Zhenghao took it for granted, "Then I have to thank him well."

Yang Qingmiao stared: "What's none of your business?"

Duan Zhenghao put on a serious face, smiled and leaned in front of him: "Your business is my business."

"Bah--"

Duan Zheng is happy to see his grandson chasing his wife, feeling a little disgusted in his heart. He has not made any progress after so long. He thinks that his grandson has a high level of cultivation and looks good, so why does Yang Qingmiao look down on him.

Xie Yun turned to ask: "Do you know where he is hiding?"

Huang Wei shook his head: "If we knew, he must have been caught by the royal family long ago. I suspect that Qin Zhen has connections with him. Yan Jian is not a good guy. It's fine if he escapes."

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched. The reason why Qin Sui was wanted was actually to escape marriage.

When Qin Zhen crossed the catastrophe, he was catching up with the first wave of pills. This newly promoted Martial King was immediately pushed to the forefront.

There are more masters in Qing Dynasty than in Song Dynasty. Qin Zhen had just been promoted, and the royal family sent a master to invite him, and the euphemistic name was canonization.

When the enemy is strong and we are weak, Qin Zhen still has a bottle of oil. In desperation, he can only come to the imperial city. However, as a Wu Wang who is no longer in control, how can the royal family feel at ease with him? There are two choices, One kills, the other marries his son.

Qin Zhen had no choice. He knew that he was no match for the royal family, so he could only choose to marry his son. Otherwise, his son would die, and he would die too.

Of course, these are only on the surface.

After Qin Sui got engaged, Qin Zhen returned to the direct branch of the Qin family as King Wu, and he had a backing for the time being. Then... Qin Sui ran away on the eve of getting married, and the Qin family was furious. I know, Qin Zhen took advantage of the Qin family's influence.