021

Chapter 21 Cause and Effect

The recovery potion worked well. After Xie Yun drank the potion, within a short while, half of his body recovered.

Xie Yun walked to the bed, took out a few spirit beads, absorbed the spiritual energy in the beads, and at the same time injected the supernatural power into Jing Ran's body to enhance the vitality of the fetus. He felt a little sorry, but it was a pity that his supernatural power could not be cured, otherwise there would be no need for such trouble.

However, if it wasn't for his ability to mutate and contain extremely strong vitality, he wouldn't be able to cultivate all kinds of plants. What he lost would be gained. Xie Yun felt sorry for a while, and was immediately hit by a surprise. He found that there were two life waves in Jingran's body. Xie Yun was both surprised and worried.

Because he was anxious before, he didn't have time to check Jing Ran's body carefully. Now, when he input the power again, Xie Yun could clearly feel that Jing Ran's body was pregnant with two lives. The four-month-old fetus had already formed, and he could still feel the very regular beating of the fetal heart.

Xie Yun rubbed his hands together, and he was so happy that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear. In his previous life, when others got a child, it was like planting a lottery ticket. His tail almost didn't reach the sky. This time he got two children at once. Haha, the more Xie Yun thinks about it, the happier he is. If the situation doesn't allow it, he can only wish he could laugh three times.

However, after being happy, Xie Yun's mind shivered, and he immediately became tense again. Looking at Jingran's weak body, Xie Yun did not dare to relax at all. He absorbed spiritual energy and injected supernatural powers into Jingran's body again. Although his supernatural powers could not heal Jingran's body, they could enhance vitality and be extremely beneficial to the fetus.

After Xie Yun had been busy all night, Jing Ran's body finally stabilized and would no longer be broken at the first touch. Xie Yun heaved a sigh of relief, and only then did he feel tired belatedly. At this time, the sky outside had already begun to light up.

Xie Yun had just rested not long ago, "Bang bang!" There was a knock on the door outside.

Early in the morning, Xie Xun came to call the door: "Seventh brother, are you awake?"

Xie Yun opened the door. He knew that if it wasn't for something, the fourth brother would not come to disturb them early in the morning, so he asked calmly, "Is there something wrong with the fourth brother?"

Xie Xun was worried, and said worriedly: "Seventh brother, grandfather told you to go over there, oh, it's not like you don't know Cuigu's temper, why didn't you bear it yesterday."

Xie Yun's complexion darkened, and he said coldly: "Cuigu asked me to divorce my wife and marry another, you can agree to this."

Xie Xun frowned and tried to persuade him: "Whatever she says, how can a cow press its head forcibly if it doesn't drink water? Just listen to what she has to say. There's no need to refute it. It's not good for you."

Xie Yun restrained his anger in his heart, and glanced at Xie Xun with a half-smile. Only then did he realize that the fourth brother had always been an affable person. However, the uncle's sense of presence seemed to be very low, but the benefits of the family were never less than that of the big house. Moreover, as long as it was a loss, the big house never refuted or participated in it. Of course, in the end, bad things never fell on the big house.

A few days ago, the second uncle pulled out the fourth brother to top the tank. The fourth brother seemed to just smile and never saw him refute, but you don't need to think about Xie Yun to know that the marriage that Cuigu introduced would definitely not fall on the fourth brother's head, and the fourth brother would never agree.