128

Chapter 128 Disturbing the Muddy Waters

Fang Heng was very efficient in handling things. As soon as the two made plans, she released the news the next day.

There will be an auction of Martial King Pellets at a certain auction. The news is true or false, making it difficult to figure out. Even where the news came from is still a cloud of fog.

Some people believe it to be true, and some people sneer at it. However, as the saying goes, sometimes if you tell a lot of lies, it will gradually become the truth. Not to mention, this thing is really true.

Half a month later, in Lianzhou City next door to Yunzhou, it was announced that a Martial King Pill would be auctioned.

At this moment, many people became excited. The statement issued by the auction is not a plausible rumor. Unless there is really Martial King Pill, otherwise, the auction will never dare to release lies.

Lianzhou became lively in an instant and became a gathering place for all the masters. Even the royal family sent people to participate in the auction of Wuwangdan.

It's a pity that the royal family never dreamed that the auction in Lianzhou had not yet been held. Yunzhou, Qingzhou, including Hengzhou in Qing Dynasty, Yanzhou in Zhao State, and Yizhou in South Korea, all had auctions held one after another. Among them, of course it is the Martial King Pill, but other pills have also sprung up like mushrooms after rain.

At first, some people thought that this was someone spreading rumors. After all, it was unbelievable that such a rare thing as Martial King Pellet suddenly appeared in so many quantities. Suddenly, news broke out that someone had been promoted to Martial King.

It is said that the Heavenly Tribulation that day was very shocking. Thunder clouds billowed, lightning flashed and thunder rumbled, and the sky seemed to tear open a crack. Being promoted to the rank of Martial King was no small matter, and news spread like wind, and even the name of the newly promoted Martial King was spread by everyone. rhythmic.

Including the movement of Xie Yun when he was promoted to the rank, it was also brought up to talk about things, and the Martial King Pill was even more amazing.

All the nine-star generals who had stagnated in cultivation were all excited, and they were determined to win the Martial King Pill in their hearts.

In the past, there were only two ways for military generals to advance to the rank of Martial King. One, to participate in the royal family's election.

For this one condition, there are countless nine-star generals who have died. Otherwise, how could a person like Di Chenglong become an envoy of the royal family.

Second, relying on chance and relying on one's own efforts to break through that layer of barriers, however, this method of promotion is several times more difficult than the first option. At least participate in the selection of the royal family. As long as you survive successfully, you will definitely be promoted Jie Wu Wang, however, relying on his own efforts to break through, is far away. This is a very long process. Chance, talent, and luck are all indispensable. Most people can't break through alone.

The appearance of Martial King Pill seems to have opened a new door for them. Warriors are obsessed with cultivation. Let alone the royal family is here. This is simply a deep hatred.

The royal family couldn't stop the outflow of Martial King Pill.

Fang Heng sells Martial King Pills, no spirit stones, no treasures, just all kinds of weird and weird elixir.

A wave of Martial King Pills passed, and soon the second wave came again. All kinds of pills were scattered all over the Hengwu Continent, and the royal family couldn't stop them.