012

Chapter 12

After solving the problem of making money, Xie Yun heaved a sigh of relief, waved the two of them away, and continued to sneak into the room to refine medicine.

It's better to have as much money as possible. He is very short of money now. Xie Yun finally believed that cultivation is built with money. If he still wants to advance, he must buy a lot of money. There is no way, because his talent is not good, so he can only use medicine to supplement it.

That afternoon, Xie An came back from the outside with a look of joy on his face: "Master, Master, do you know how much the medicine sold for?"

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows, seeing his excitement must not be cheap.

Xie An went on to say: "Two bottles of medium-grade body quenching potions sold for a total of 30,000 taels, and a bottle of nourishing potion sold for 20,000 taels. Young master, we are rich. In addition to buying medicinal herbs and spiritual food, we still have 28,000 taels left."

When Xie Yun heard this, he was very satisfied with the price. He thought it would be a good deal to sell 30,000 taels.

Xie An said happily: "Master, you don't know that these three bottles of pharmacy are very good. If they are sold in Fucheng, there must be eighty spirit beads. Today, I am lucky. I just went to the pharmacy and happened to meet the master of the Chen family. At that time, he was arguing with the pharmacy shopkeeper. He wanted to ask me about you, but I returned it."

Xie Yun said lightly: "You take the remaining bank notes, buy more spiritual food tomorrow, and prepare a copy for me." When conditions permit, Xie Yun never wrongs himself.

Xie An clutched his chest, and felt his heart ache again. The bank note was about to be thrown out before it was warm in his arms.

Xie Yun glanced at him: "Look at your worthless appearance. There are still a few bottles of medicine in the room, and you will sell them tomorrow. Don't worry, young master, I am not short of this money."

Xie An curled his lips. The young master is not short of money now, but he will be short of money in the future. Who knows when the young master will subsidize others again. Thinking of the young master's going to a banquet tomorrow, Xie An couldn't help but worry in his heart.

Obviously, his worries were unnecessary.

Early the next morning, someone from the East Courtyard was sent to remind Xie Yun not to forget the time.

Mr. Xie's banquet was actually to entertain the two classmates of the third young master. It is said that these two people have a lot of background and have something to do with Yunzhou. This time, they came to Xie's mansion as guests, firstly for the purpose of building relationships, and secondly for a business deal. Mr. Xie attaches great importance to this.

When Xie Yun came to the east courtyard, many people had already gathered in the hall.

"You are...seventh brother..." Fourth Young Master asked uncertainly. He was the only one among all the young masters who could talk to Xie Yun. In the entire Xie family, apart from Xie Suo, Xie Xun had the highest status. He was the only son of the big house. If Xie Suo was a genius cultivated by the Xie family, then Xie Xun was the next generation patriarch cultivated by the Xie family.

Xie Yun cupped his hands and saluted: "Fourth brother."

"You are the seventh brother...it's impossible..." Xie Zheng exclaimed in disbelief. How could that damned fat man lose weight? He tried everything he could in the past but it didn't work. Now... Xie Zheng gave Xie Yun a hard look, and said in a strange way: "Seventh brother's retreat this time seems to have gained a lot. The money my mother gave me a few days ago was not in vain."