109

Chapter 109 Immortal Mansion Inheritance

A happy event dispelled the haze in everyone's hearts.

Although the sky is still dark and the ruins are still threatening, in this small formation, the tension from the moment of escaping just now gradually fades away, and joy subconsciously wells up in my heart.

"Congratulations, seventh brother." Si Yi said with a smile.

Si Qin also became happy: "I'm going to be an older brother again."

Xie Feng couldn't help admiring, lamenting how lucky the seventh brother is, it's not as easy to conceive a twin as it is for a woman, he and Jingxuan only had a baby pimple after three years of marriage, and it's only been a few years since the seventh brother is going to be a father again.

Xie Yun cautiously injected supernatural powers into Jing Ran's body, nourishing the unformed fetus over and over again.

As time passed, Jing Ran's face became more and more rosy, and there was still a faint smile on his lips while he was sleeping. Xie Yun was relieved. At the same time, he also found that the spiritual energy in the air was being lost more and more. Now he wanted to recover as soon as possible.

Qin Sui's face was ugly. He was already seriously injured. If he couldn't absorb the spiritual energy, it would be worse for his body.

"Here!" Xie Bo took out a spiritual fruit and gave it to him, struggling: "Although I can't marry you, I will still accept you as my younger brother."

"Haha--" Si Yi was overwhelmed with joy, and laughed again and again.

Xie Bo stared at Uncle, who hated him the most, and said dissatisfiedly, "I will become the King of Wu in the future, Uncle, you really have no ambition."

Si Yi couldn't help laughing, and said with a smile: "Okay, our Bo'er has ambition, uncle expects you to become King Wu, and will support your father and father in the future."

Xie Bo said with disgust: "Uncle, you are so stupid, father and father must have become King Wu long ago, and I will protect my little brother from now on."

Qin Sui, who was under the influence of his younger brother, wondered whether he wanted to eat this spiritual fruit. He really needed spiritual energy to recover his body now. However, as a nine-star martial artist, he felt very uncomfortable after being betrayed by his younger brother.

Xie Bo hurriedly said: "Don't worry, if my little brother is very good, I will give you spirit stones, spirit fruits, play with you, let you hug, and let you kiss. No, you are twins, so I can't let you kiss. I will give you delicious food and keep you full. Don't you agree to such a good thing?"

Qin Sui couldn't help but laugh, and didn't know what to say. This was the first time someone made such a condition for him to be his younger brother.

Xie Shu hates iron for being weak: "Stupid brother."

Xie Bo stared: "I'm not stupid." Turning his head to look at Qin Sui, he took out another eighth-level spiritual fruit, and said expectantly, "Are you really unwilling? You won't suffer."

Qin Sui was a little moved. Although the eighth-level spiritual fruit could not make him fully recover, it could give him the power to protect himself temporarily. However, he was an eight-year-old child's younger brother. After returning, how could he explain to his father...

"Hoho--" There was a roar from the back mountain.

Qin Sui's complexion changed, and he quickly picked up the spiritual fruit and ate it. Xie Bo immediately smiled, like a proud little rooster, raised his chest and looked around, and announced with high spirits: "I'm accepting my younger brother."