161

Chapter 161 Leaving Lianyuan City

For several days in a row, the two kept buying at the trade conference.

The spirit stones flowed out like flowing water.

What is gratifying is that they bought the Kongming Stone, which is an important material for refining the space of the medicine garden. Of course, if you want to upgrade the space, the Kongming Stone alone is not enough, but they can gain something in a short period of time. This is already a surprise, I believe it is only a matter of time to find other materials.

Xie Yun expressed that he was in a good mood. He felt that there was not enough space in the medicine garden. In order to plant the newly bought seeds, he had no choice but to harvest a batch of elixir.

After half a year of growth, in addition to the fifteenth-level elixir, including Sushui Jinglian, it has also matured at this time.

Xie Yun took two lotus seeds to his father-in-law.

Jing Lan fell into a mood of nostalgia: "Your father also discovered Sushui Jinglian back then. Unfortunately, the lotus seeds were not yet mature at that time. Brother Yi took pity on the elixir and arranged a formation to protect it. Calculate the time, and in a dozen or so In the new year, the Sushuijing lotus in the secret realm of the Qingfu should also mature, so I don't know who these lotus seeds will be cheaper."

It's too coincidental for Xie Yun, Jing Ran, and each other to see each other.

Jing Lan smiled, and said, "It's still your luck. Ripe Sushuijing lotus seeds are very rare."

"Hehe!" Xie Yun laughed dryly.

Jing Ran said: "Father, we also went to the secret place of Qingfu. Sushuijing lotus seeds were found in the secret place."

Jing Lan was surprised, and laughed: "Your father and son are destined."

Jing Ran asked curiously: "Father, the western part of the secret land of Qingfu is barren and does not grow any elixir. Are these also handwritten by father?"

Jing Lan shook his head, cast a sharp look at him and said, "The west side has been desolate for hundreds of years. Your father is not that old. Back then, he was killed into a secret realm. He found Sushui Jinglian by mistake. At that time, Sushui Jinglian There is also a layer of protection around the water purification lotus, but unfortunately, after many years, the rough formation has long been dilapidated, and he later re-arranged a formation to protect the lotus seeds. What a pity, it's just..."

Jing Ran paused, and said with a smile, "I didn't expect it to be cheaper for you in the end. It's fate."

Jing Ran smiled slightly, isn't it fate? He had an inexplicable sense of intimacy with his father whom he had never met. He still remembered that when he discovered the formation, he was immediately fascinated. At that time, he was very impressed. The person in question must be a master, but he didn't expect that person to be his biological father.

Xie Yun just smiled and said nothing, and felt that it was a coincidence in his heart. Even though they didn't know each other, father-in-law Yun and the others had already met.

After the trade conference ended.

Jing Lan retreated and rushed up the steps, Jing Ran took care of the child, Xie Yun changed his appearance again, and planned to visit Qingyue Spring, so he came to Lianyuan City, what if he didn't go to see it.

Qingyue Spring was built on the middle of the mountain in the city.

Xie Yun was not familiar with the neighborhood, so he asked Hu Xiaolou to lead the way as usual. Jingran and the others have recently become Hu Xiaolou's regular customers, and they have made several deals.