070

Chapter 70 Arrival

Xie Yun returned to the cubicle. Jing Ran had already coaxed the child to sleep. She glanced at him with a smile and said, "Is it finished?"

"Hehe!" Xie Yun rubbed his nose. He felt that he was underestimated by his wife. Although his wife smiled very seductively, he always felt that her smile was a bit meaningful. Xie Yun hugged his wife dissatisfied, and said, "It's over."

Jing Ran chuckled: "Did you find anything?"

Xie Yun was stunned for a moment, and thinking about it carefully, he found that apart from knowing that the Fucheng is very big, the cost is very expensive, and how good the Fucheng is, he really didn't know anything about it.

Jing Ran pursed her lips, and said with a smile, "Don't worry, Fucheng also has its own rules. As long as we little people follow these rules, we probably won't have any problems."

Xie Yun was dissatisfied: "I will be a big shot in the future."

Jing Ran smiled happily, nodded heavily, and said trustingly: "Well, I believe you."

Xie Yun felt a little embarrassed. His wife trusted him so much, so he had to continue to work hard in the future. In fact, this time he came to Fucheng in a hurry, firstly because the children's medicinal bath had just finished, and secondly because of his wife's body and his advanced genetic fluid.

After all, Fan County is too small. Even with the help of Mr. Zhan, many high-level elixir are still hard to find. It is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice, and he is the same. Although he can also cultivate low-level spiritual plants into high-level spiritual plants, third-level spiritual plants are also very rare in Fan County.

The higher the cultivation level, the more mutated plants will be needed, and the plant level will also be higher. According to that cultivation method, it may not be completed in ten or eight years. Therefore, after the two treasures' talents have been improved, Xie Yun and Jing Ran immediately decided to go to Fucheng.

After the last treatment, Jing Ran is now a six-star martial artist, but Xie Yun thinks it's not enough, and his wife can do better.

Xie Yun asked: "What does Fucheng look like?"

"Fucheng..." Jing Ran paused, as if remembering something, then suddenly laughed and said, "Although I don't know what Qingcheng looks like, I can tell you that Fucheng is the starting point for cultivators, and only places above Fucheng are the places for cultivators."

Xie Yun curled his lips, as if he didn't say anything, but he was even more curious in his heart, what was so special about Fucheng that Jing Ran called it a place for cultivators.

Time passed quickly, and it was a month in the blink of an eye. The trip in the car was very boring, and the adults could still practice, but the two children couldn't sit still. Jing Ran simply took them to practice together and taught them the way of luck.

Xie Shu performed very well and was able to hold on. In just ten days, he already had a sense of aura.

Xie Bo couldn't do it anymore. After a while of practice, he looked around, either eating or moving around. Jing Ran ignored him and cried and made a fuss, so he dealt with him once. Xie Bo was sobbing, and hurriedly asked his father for help.

Since then, he has known that cultivation must not be delayed, otherwise his father will be angry and his father will ignore him.

Although Xie Yun was a little distressed, he was still very satisfied with the result. Bo'er was very talented. If he didn't work hard, he would only waste his great talent. Children must learn to grow up and learn to go out and make a living. Xie Yun didn't want to wait until he was bullied for his low cultivation level in the future before he began to regret it.