077

Chapter 77 Innate Supernatural Ability

The Wuhun master stood in the air, with the imposing aura on his body like a mountain, pressing heavily on everyone, he shouted angrily: "Bold, whoever dares to make trouble in the important area outside the city lord's mansion, report it."

It was the first time for Xie Yun to experience the coercion of a strong Wuhun. This level of difference made him even more eager to become a strong one. Compared with other seven-star Wuhun masters, the Wang family's Wuhun was like nothing else.

However, this seven-star martial soul obviously had no intention of hurting anyone, and the coercion was withdrawn in an instant. However, even if it was just like this, no one underestimated him, and everyone was overwhelmed by his aura.

The Wang family took the lead, and Wang Mao angrily scolded: "Xie's son, my Wang family asks your father to tell you about it. Your third brother already knows about this matter. If you don't want to, you can come to my house to find someone. I hate that you are deceiving people so much. You dare to use such insidious means. You don't hesitate to destroy this place and trap my Wang family and injustice."

Xie Yu was being held by the Wang family, and when he heard Wang Mao's words, he nodded repeatedly and said, "Yes, yes, Seventh Brother, why don't you hurry up and admit your mistake."

Xie Yun frowned in disgust. Xie Yao was really lucky. He was not affected by the fierce battle just now. He really had a long life. He gave the Wang family a cold look and said with a sneer: "You have such big faces, and you still want to turn black and white at this time, don't you have any brains?"

The faces of the Wang family were ugly. They actually understood that Xie Qi had real evidence, and the Wang family had no excuse. However, they still hoped that the city guard would listen to one side's words and quickly take Xie Qi down because of the anger outside the city lord's mansion.

Xie Yun sneered, he would also turn black and white, and said in a deep voice: "I have the elixir to shape talent--"

The expressions of everyone around him changed, including the Wuhun master in the sky, and his aura also became disordered. Of course, this was only for a moment. It has not yet been found out whether the matter is true, so he will not show too many expressions.

Xie Yun went on to say: "The Wang family stopped me from donating medicine, just because they were worried that the little city lord would recover, and the city lord would have nothing to do to rectify Qingcheng. Therefore, it is extremely hateful to arrest my father here from a remote town."

"You're talking nonsense--" Wang Mao was angry and furious. Although the Qingcheng family had this idea, no one dared to admit it, even though it was a well-known fact.

Xie Yun said: "I have no choice but to find ways to draw out the noise. I hope the City Lord's Mansion will uphold justice."

Above Wuhun laughed, and already believed his words in his heart, otherwise he would not think that anyone would dare to make trouble outside the city lord's mansion for a trivial matter, and said: "Your movement is not small."

Xie Yun smiled modestly, feeling a little dissatisfied in his heart that the city guards were still late in arriving after such a big commotion.

The Wang family got anxious and hated Xie Yun in their hearts. Their charges must not be proven. Wang Liangong quickly said: "Xie's children are talking nonsense. Although my Wang family has thoughts, it is because you have a lot of treasures. Since ancient times, treasures are housed by those who are capable. Even if my Wang family has a little means, firstly, it did not hurt your father, and secondly, it did not hurt you. Why did you speak seriously, and my Wang family dare not be disrespectful to the city lord."