090

Chapter 90 Cleaning Up the Wang Family

On this day, the whole Qingcheng was in a commotion, and the city guards were extremely busy.

Twenty-three important properties of the Chen family were raided consecutively within one day. The hateful thieves ran away with one hit. Instead, passers-by took advantage of it and caused heavy losses. Of course, the more serious loss was that not long after the incident happened, the Chen family and the Wang family immediately discovered that all the disciples in the family who were in charge of the property had been poisoned again.

The Wang family was furious, so they naturally guessed that Xie Yun did it, but Xie Yun ran away with one blow and hid in the city lord's mansion. They really had nothing to do.

Wang Gong said angrily: "Xie Qi is really too much. Relying on the protection of the city lord's mansion, he simply doesn't pay attention to me. He sells medicine in the city lord's mansion on the condition that he destroys my royal family's property. He is not a son of man. We haven't settled with him yet, but he actually..."

Wang Mao was puzzled: "Xie Qi has been silent for several months, why did he suddenly come out again?"

Wang Yong was puzzled: "Why is it the Chen family? It seems that the Chen family has nothing to do with Xie Qi?"

The others were equally puzzled. Recently, in order to detoxify the clansmen and investigate secret enemies, Xie Qi hid in the City Lord's Mansion and stopped paying attention for a few months. Anyway, Xie Qi was just a small person. Although it was easy to clean him up, at least he had to wait for him to move away.

Therefore, Xie Qi's sudden appearance is especially puzzling.

Those who caused trouble were dumbfounded that day, and they never thought that Xie Qi's revenge would be so fierce, it was the same as last time, if there was no trouble, then it would be vigorous.

They also happened to hear that Xie Qi was blatantly targeting the Wang family and that medicines were only sold to those who destroyed the Wang family's property because of the recent bad atmosphere in the Wang family. They were a little annoyed. When they met a few members of Xie Feng's mercenary group, they wanted to teach them a lesson. Who would have thought that Xie Qi would not take any losses.

Of course, what made them even more alarmed was that when the Chen family property was attacked, they were sitting in Xianggui Jubaozhai. At this time, they could already clearly feel that their cultivation was gradually regressing.

"Grandfather, grandfather, what should I do, my cultivation is gone, and I keep retreating, what should I do..."

"My cultivation is also regressing. The poisoning this time is more obvious than last time."

"Quickly go and invite Huang Danshi here--"

Wang Mao was grateful for a while. After detoxification, he was depressed and didn't want to go anywhere, so he stayed in the main house and didn't accept the family task, otherwise...

Thinking of the feeling of retreating in cultivation, he never wanted to experience it again.

Xie Yun and the others were divided into several groups this time. Not only did each of them carry enough poison and explosives, but they also brought a lot of battle arrays. If Xie Yun didn't know, they would not be able to escape in front of the martial artist. To be honest, he really wanted to go straight to Huanglong, and simply took over the main house of the Wang family to save trouble.

For this raid, Liang Yuguang's plan was very thorough. In some places, he considered even more carefully than Xie Yun. The selected properties were also places where the children of the Chen and Wang families often went in and out. They were often bombed with poisonous fog, followed by explosives, and then blocked by formations.