169

Chapter 169 Leaving Earth

When they came, Xie's family was very excited.

After arriving at the destination, one by one was dumbfounded. The dense forest can't be seen at a glance. There are mountains, water, ferocious beasts, and ferocious mutated plants.

However, what should I do if I have no housing, no food, and nothing I want?

Xie Yun is very calm, he doesn't have a house to build by himself.

The people who left this time, in addition to all the descendants of the Xie family, also have their subordinates, a total of more than 3,000 people. It is no problem to build a villa.

Xie Han was choked by him, and had nowhere to lose her temper.

Xie felt remorseful in his heart. If he had known this before, he shouldn't have brought his cronies and subordinates here for the sake of keeping secrets. Otherwise, to build a villa, there are many people and strength, and there are people with earth and metal superpowers to assist him. , the speed will be faster.

However, it's too late to regret it now!

As for the building materials, what should I do?

Xie Yun brought a group of people and took the star shuttle directly to an abandoned mine.

With a random blow from the palm of the hand, the mine ground trembled, and a deep pit was sunk underground. Countless lumps of ore fell to the ground. Xie Yun picked up the storage bag and performed a spell. into the storage bag.

After repeating this several times, until the thirty storage bags were filled, Xie Yun returned home.

From then on, the Xie family had no objections, and they were all overwhelmed by Xie Yun. Such a fierce attack made one's heart torn apart, and even made his blood boil. When will they be as powerful as Xie Yun.

At this time, in their eyes, the supernatural being has been broken into scum, and it is simply weak.

Xie Yun doesn't hide his secrets. He will set aside an hour every day to give lectures. They can learn as much as they can. However, the core disciples must also pass the formation test.

Everyone acts according to division of labor.

Xie Yun led people to clean up the beasts and plants, drove them to a valley, and then Jing Ran arranged a formation to surround them. From here on, it will be the training ground for the Xie family's children.

Some people build houses. Regardless of whether the houses are good or bad, the Xie family will live in them in the future, and they will make arrangements for them. However, Xie Yun has planned the inner door and the outer door in advance.

The inner sect is the elite children.

The outer sect is ordinary children.

Including the subordinates brought by the Xie family, they can also join the outer sect, and they can only enter the inner sect after passing the formation test.

Only by becoming a disciple of an inner sect can one become a manager. Of course, if one wants to become a manager, one also needs to pass the formation test.

Jing Ran imitated the experience tower and set up a nine-level formation. Each level is a test, and after clearing the level, you can get the same reward.

He and Xie Yun have been practicing in the secret realm for a long time, and obtained many treasures of heaven and earth. Xie Yun took out some of these treasures and refined several space mustard seeds. According to different levels, they were filled with various pills, spiritual fruits, magic weapons, and passed the level. For those who succeed, according to the induction of the formation, Mustard will give an item as a reward.