Extra 5

Chapter 192 Extra Story 5

a month later...

Xie Yun, Jing Ran, and a group of four finally left Xinyuan Village.

Liu Qian's eyes were red with jealousy.

If it wasn't for his lack of cultivation and being dealt with several times for finding faults, he must have rushed forward by now, wishing to make a big fight.

In the past year, another hundred monks have ascended from Xinyuan Village.

Many of them huddled into a group, and formed a team after the stalemate.

Someone died.

After someone left, the corpse was thrown into the wilderness.

Some people have no news at all, and they don't know whether they are alive or dead.

Of course, everyone knew in their hearts that it was unlikely that the missing person would survive.

Life in the God Realm is difficult, and all the ascended monks, while recalling the past, despise Xie Yunbu's right way, but no matter what, they can't hide their deep envy.

As long as they can make money and leave, let alone selling Yang-enhancing wine, it's okay to let them sell themselves.

It's a pity that Xie Yun didn't accept it.

Many people came to seek refuge, but were all turned away.

Xie Yunshou looks at the eye, and at the same time, he also values the profit. Now that the four of them divide the work, it is enough. Why let others take advantage of it and get a share of the pie.

Not only him, but also Chen Zheng and Huang Yue were not in favor of letting people join.

With one more person, they will have to give up a lot of benefits, unless there will be insufficient manpower in the future. Now, the two would rather be busy than let people join for nothing.

"Finally left." Chen Zheng burst into tears with excitement.

The man driving the car had a straight face: "Brother Chen, are you dissatisfied with Xinyuan Village?"

"How can it be!" Chen Zheng hurriedly apologized, and said, "I have been in the God Realm for five years, and I have never been to the town. I am excited and open-mouthed. Don't blame Brother Wang."

The man sneered and said, "Okay, I know you Ascension Cultivators are restless, but when you go out, you should be careful in what you say and don't give away your feet, otherwise, the fine will not be cheap."

Xie Yun quickly said: "Thank you, Brother Wang, for reminding me."

There is a strange rule in Fengyuan City. If you commit a crime, you will be fined. According to the severity of the crime, the lighter one can pay it off in hundreds of years, and the more serious one can pay it off for a lifetime.

The ID plates they applied for were a loophole. If they were caught and they were fined, the village chief told them to be careful, otherwise, if something happened, the village chief would not care about it.

It is said that at least one hundred thousand mid-grade divine stones are required.

It is equivalent to a million low-grade god stones. If it is someone else, it may not be able to pay back in hundreds of years.

The speeding car sprinted all the way to the town.

Chen Zheng yelled loudly: "Five...level five alien beasts."

"ah---"

"Fire crows."

Huang Yue was terrified. It was a thrilling journey all the way, no wonder no one left easily.