092

Chapter 92 Solving the Wang Family Matters

Xie Yun was a little happy in his heart. His wife was jealous. No wonder he was so beautifully dressed. His wife had such a personality when she was jealous. However, Xie Yun finally experienced the feeling of his ex.

Xie Yun understood in her heart, why did the second elder brother and Li Qi look so bad back then, it was really disgusting.

Xie Yun quickly turned to look at the city lord, saluted and said, "I've seen the city lord."

Jing Ran saluted: "I have seen the city lord."

Liao Chengfeng stroked his beard and smiled, and said, "You husband and wife are here. Here are the ancestors of the Wang family, the head of the Wang family, and the elder of the Wang family. They specially brought the younger generation to the door to apologize. Look..."

"It's impossible--" Li Yuelian exclaimed, interrupting the words of the city lord directly, in disbelief: "How could they be husband and wife--"

Liao Chengfeng frowned displeased, who did the Wang family bring here.

The faces of the Wang family were not good. Li Yuelian was too unruly. Even they did not dare to interrupt the city lord at will.

Li Yuelian was in a panic. Xie Yun's wife was obviously an ugly monster. Why did it happen? She knew that she had gone too far back then, but she still had a glimmer of hope in her heart. After all, Xie Yun was so kind to her and loved her so much. As long as she sincerely repented, Xie Yun would always have some affection for her. Xie Yun's wife was an ugly monster, and she was confident that she could compare with others.

However, looking at Jing Ran's appearance, and seeing Xie Yun's way of caring for his wife like a treasure, these were the treatment only she had in the past.

Li Yuelian regretted it, and regretted it. Her heart ached. The Wang family was basically a demon. She couldn't bear the life of the Wang family. Wang Qichen tortured her every day, beat her, and made her feel the pain. The members of the Wang family would also torture and bully her.

Li Yuelian never dreamed that Xie Yun would be so handsome after losing weight, and Wang Qichen's cultivation level was far beyond his reach. Xie Yun was even able to help the Wang family torment him. Such an excellent man, she had given up on before.

"Ayun..." Li Yuelian's eyes were full of tears. She was a beauty in the past, and she might have a charming and charming demeanor, but now her hair is disheveled, her clothes are disheveled, and her face is still full of old looks. No matter how rough and ugly she looks, Li Yuelian said full of expectation: "Didn't you love me the most in the past? I regret it. I am sorry for you. Let me stay by your side to repay you, even if I am a slave."

Jing Ran's face was full of anger, and he gave Xie Yun a hard look.

Xie Yun looked disgusted, turned to look at the Wang family and said: "This is your sincerity. You have brought such a disgusting thing. It is not enough to disgust your Wang family. You have to take it out to disgust others."

Li Yuelian looked astonished. Xie Yun's words not only made her worthless, she was like a fly in a latrine.

Patriarch Wang was embarrassed. He wanted to vent Xie Qi's anger, but he didn't want to continue to piss him off. He quickly waved his hand, and someone quickly covered Li Yuelian's mouth and dragged her down.

"Ah... um..."

The head of the Wang family said: "My Wang family is wrong about this matter. I brought her here to let you handle it. In addition, there is him--"