003

Chapter 3 Master Xie San

After Xie An left, Xie Yun's first thing was to tidy up his private house. He always felt that no matter which world he was in, it was impossible to live without money. He didn't want to live like the original owner.

Xie Yun shamelessly admitted that she is squeamish and likes extravagance.

You can't suffer from what you eat, and you can never suffer from what you do. This is Xie Yun's experience.

In her previous life, Xie Yun's only loss-making business was when she went to Huaguo Central Base Research Institute.

He was fooled once, and he lost his whole life. However, even in that situation, he still lived a luxurious and unrestrained life, occasionally dragging his feet. Xie Yun said that he just likes to look at those people, who obviously hate him so much, but they look helpless.

The environment in which human beings live is inherently difficult. What kind of infighting does the leader still engage in?

Xie Yun thought badly, after his death, the senior leaders of the base will have a headache, but anyway, the end times are over, so they can fight whatever they want, as the saying goes, after I die, I don't care about the flood, as long as the Xie family is fine, the rest cares about him. He is such a selfish person.

What's more, Xie Yun believes that with what he left behind, the Xie family will definitely gain a place in the battle of the new era. As long as the Xie family can stand upright and his parents are surrounded by filial brothers, he has nothing to worry about.

Coming to Hengwu Continent, although he didn't want it, he had already died in his previous life, and he earned it by living again. I just hope that his parents don't feel too sad for him.

Now that he's here, he'll be safe. He's a child now, and he'll live on in place of the original owner. The Hengwu Continent is a very magical world. It's uncertain when he will be able to find his way back.

Of course, the top priority right now is to improve your cultivation first.

Xie Yun restrained his thoughts, opened the secret compartment next to the bed, and took out the small box inside. This was the private house prepared by the original owner for his marriage. There were three hundred taels of silver, two spirit beads, and some spirit herbs and spells.

Seeing the pitiful possessions, Xie Yun felt a little toothache. As the young master of the Xie Mansion, the original owner was too disappointing. He only had such a small amount of money. These belongings may be a lot for ordinary people, but for cultivators, it is not enough to plug teeth. The original owner's money is all cheaper than Li Yuelian.

Thinking of Li Yuelian, Xie Yun immediately thought of the Li family's betrothal gift and compensation for retiring the engagement. It seemed that they were still in his cheap mother's place. It seemed that he would definitely go to the west courtyard tomorrow to ask An to have a look. Otherwise, when his third brother came back from the academy, he would keep nothing left.

Actually, there are not many left now.

In the evening, Mr. Xie came to the main room of the west courtyard drunk: "Baiyu, Baiyu—"

"Come here, come here, what's the name, I'm not afraid that others will read the joke."

Xie Xijing put on a stern face: "Who dares to laugh at me."

Bai Yu was angry and resentful. Why did she marry such a bastard? She stared at Mr. Xie vigilantly: "What are you doing here again? I'll tell you. If you want to take advantage of me, it's no way to take advantage of those little girls."