067

Chapter 67 Back to Qingshi Town

A few days later, Xie Yun settled the family affairs and prepared to go back to Qingshi Town.

"Father."

"Father---"

The two little guys looked at him eagerly, their big eyes full of reluctance. However, Xie Yun knew that the little guys were just looking forward to him helping to say good things.

Jing Ran has always been consistent. He said that he was not allowed to eat spirit fruit for 30 days. It must be 30 days. Every time he saw the two children looking eager, Xie Yun couldn't help but want to spoil them without principle. Of course, the result must be Jing Ran's merciless and strong suppression.

Xie Yun patted the heads of the two children, expressing that he really had nothing to do, and said with a smile: "Father is not at home, you have to listen to your father, you understand?"

Xie Shu was confused, as if he just understood what his father meant, sniffed, and cried "Wow--" just now he was worried that he would not be able to eat the spiritual fruit, but now he was really sad: "Father, father, Shu'er misses you, I don't want you to go out..."

Seeing his brother crying, Xie Bo seemed to be infected. He didn't know what his father meant by going out. His father often went out and would come back at night. But when he heard his father's instructions just now, he had a vague feeling that he would not see his father for a long time. "Wow..."

Xie Bo hurriedly burst into tears: "Father, Bo'er likes you the most, and I don't want you to go out..."

Xie Yun didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and quickly comforted the two children: "Father will be back soon, you should be obedient, and when father comes back, you will have spiritual fruit to eat."

Xie Shu pouted, and said aggrievedly, "I won't eat spiritual fruit anymore, wow... I want my father--"

"I...I won't eat spiritual fruit anymore." Xie Bo was sobbing, as if he had made a big decision.

Xie Yun felt a little irritated. The children finally didn't hurt in vain. In their hearts, their status was still the most important, at least more important than the spirit fruit. Some time ago, the spirit fruit ranked first in the hearts of the children.

Jing Ran hesitated and said, "How about...we go back with you?"

Xie Yun shook her head and said, "It's not necessary, I don't want my children to see those faces too early."

Jing Ran thought about it for a while, and nodded quickly. He actually agreed in his heart. The child is young, and it is time to learn from what he sees. The Xie family is used to stepping on the low and flattering the child.

Xie Yun hugged the two children, and said affectionately: "Be good and be obedient, father will miss you too, and he will be back soon."

Xie Shu stretched out his little finger, and said with tears in his eyes: "Tick the tick, if father misses me every day, Shu'er will listen to daddy and never steal the spiritual fruit again."

Xie Bo cried and said, "I won't eat the spirit fruit anymore. Father will miss Bo'er every day." In his mind, it was because he was disobedient that his father wanted to go out. He regretted it and must be obedient in the future.

Xie Yun was a little surprised. He didn't expect such an unexpected joy. He kissed the little faces of the children, carefully ticked them off, and said with a smile, "Father also likes you the most. However, the spirit fruit is still edible, but you must eat it in moderation, you know. You mischievously stole the spirit fruit, but it made Uncle Li very anxious. Did you forget the last time you stole the spirit fruit and your body hurts?"