096

Chapter 96 The second brother and brother-in-law are here

Half a month later, Xie Yunheng hugged his wife and stepped out of the room again with a satisfied face.

Everyone has long been familiar with the strangeness. It turns out that the young master and husband are retreating at the same time, and they are all retreating like this. However, the young master is really, look at the madam...

This time, Jing Ran was very successful in improving his talent, and his cultivation base was even promoted to the third level, becoming a five-star warrior. Then, Xie Yun couldn't hold back, and just after Jing Ran woke up from the samadhi, he turned into a wolf and ate him for three days.

After Xie Yun advanced to Martial Soul, not only did his cultivation level increase, but his stamina also increased a lot. Xie Yun expressed his pride.

Jing Ran felt a little annoyed. Being promoted to the rank of five-star warrior not only increased his cultivation, but also increased his endurance. The last time Xie Yun made a fuss for two days, this time it lasted for three days, he was so mad.

Xie Yun carried his wife back to the room. As soon as he stepped into the room, one hand pinched the most itchy part of his waist. Jing Ran's closed eyes suddenly opened, and he said angrily: "I told you not to make trouble, look now, they must have guessed..."

Xie Yun curled his lips into a smile, and a dark light flashed in his eyes: "Madam is very energetic now?"

Jing Ran turned pale with shock: "Don't mess around again."

Xie Yun put his wife on the bed, jumped on her immediately, kissed her deeply, and said nonchalantly, "What are you afraid of? If you know it, you will know it. We are loving husband and wife, so there is nothing shameful about it."

Jing Ran anxiously said: "Get up, I really can't do it."

Xie Yun felt a little regretful in his heart, but he really didn't intend to make any more troubles. Jing Ran had just advanced and his cultivation had not yet stabilized. It was already the limit to make trouble with him for three days. Xie Yun still felt very sorry for his wife.

Jing Ran's advancement was smoother than him. The spiritual stones he had prepared before were useless. The aura of the City Lord's Mansion was enough to support Jing Ran's advancement to a five-star warrior. Xie Yun was a little dumbfounded at the time. Fortunately, he had prepared for so long and wasted so much time. He might as well be more intimate with his wife and children.

Xie Yun kissed Jing Ran, and said, "Stop messing with you, just sleep well, and I'll go out first." Otherwise, he was afraid that he couldn't help it. The way Jing Ran had been ravaged now made him feel very itchy, and he was simply fascinated.

Xie Yun ran away as if fleeing, Jing Ran laughed softly, and fell into a deep sleep very happily.

As soon as Xie Yun came out of the room, Xie An immediately came to report: "Young master, the second young master wrote a few days ago, saying that he and my uncle are leaving for Qingcheng. I estimate that they will arrive in a few days."

Xie Yun quickly calmed down and asked, "When did the letter arrive, show it to me."

Xie An carried it with him. There were only a few words on a thin sheet of paper. Xie Yun read it over and said, "Go and call Liang Yuguang."

Xie An suddenly complained. He felt that since Liang Yuguang came, he was about to fall out of favor. However, he really admired Liang Yuguang's methods. He was not good at outside business, but he must handle the son's internal affairs well.

Xie An thought for a while, and said: "By the way, young master, Hongxia said that day, thanks to the care of the second lady, you can survive in Xie's house. This time you just let her go, and the second lady..."