073

Chapter 73 The Wang Family's Calculation

The new residence is very good. It is divided into front and back yards, covering a very spacious area. The front yard not only has a flower hall, living room, dining room, and side rooms, but also a large martial arts arena, and a garden. There is also a rockery pavilion in the garden, and a pond arranged with formations. The jade hibiscus blooms in the pond, which is very beautiful.

The backyard is also a row of wing bedrooms, but the backyard is very large, and it can be used to plant elixir. Therefore, when Xie Yun saw this yard, he paid the bill without thinking about it.

Li Qi and others lived in the front yard, while Xie Yun lived in the backyard with his wife and children.

Jing Ran was also very satisfied. He looked around and nodded, "The defensive formation is very clever. With my current cultivation, I can't arrange a more brilliant formation for the time being."

Xie Yun hugged his wife's mouth for a moment: "Finally settled down."

Jing Ran pursed her lips and smiled, and thoughtfully gave him a high hat: "Thank you for your hard work."

Xie Yun said that it was very useful, and she felt a little overwhelmed. My wife really warms people's hearts.

The two children ran around and looked around in their new home, especially liking the hibiscus in that pool.

With a smile on Xie Yun's lips, he hugged his wife and looked at the child, secretly telling himself that for the sake of this warmth and to protect his family, he must be more cautious in his actions.

Li Qi was fighting with someone today. Although the city guard arrived in time, two quarters of an hour was not too short a time. If something really happened, the city guard would not be able to play a big role. Xie Yun understood at that time why Xia Ze would say that safety was only relative.

Actually, in the final analysis, he is still not strong enough.

The next day, Xie Yun ordered Mu Qi to dress up, and then let him go out to buy medicines. Only the stewards of aristocratic families would not look awkward when they went to buy high-level elixir or seeds.

Xie Yun was not idle either. He took out the seeds of the psychic grass and prepared to try to upgrade. Planting high-level elixir, and then using the psychic grass as an excuse would definitely not work. Therefore, along the way, he pondered why the psychic grass couldn't work if mutated plants could be upgraded. The biggest difference between mutated plants and spiritual plants is that one can be upgraded, but the other is destined.

Of course, upgrading the seeds cannot be completed in a short while. It must be verified repeatedly through research and experiments. Xie Yun was busy, and when Mu Qi bought the elixir, he stopped the work at hand.

In the backyard, Jing Ran has already marked out a place to lay out formations.

Xie Yun was a little surprised: "Aran."

Jing Ran didn't stop his movements, looked back at him with a slight smile, and said, "Wait a little longer, it will be ready soon."

As soon as he finished speaking, Jing Ran poured the Lingzhu into a notch in the center of the formation. The formation suddenly shook and shone with white light. The nodes of the surrounding formations gradually connected. When they gathered together, the white light flourished. But soon, everything returned to calm, and there was no trace of it anymore.

Jing Ran was already sweating profusely from exhaustion, but still smiled and said, "I know you have a secret, so you can plant with confidence."

Xie Yun was moved. His wife is really considerate. Although he did not hide some of his actions from his wife, he never told her a single word.