007

Chapter 7 Young Madam

Everything was ready, Xie Yun pondered for a while, and he repeatedly rehearsed the process of making medicine in his mind until he understood every detail before he was ready to start refining medicine.

He placed the medicine stove in front of him, and then activated his internal force to activate the fire-gathering talisman. After the medicine stove was slightly heated, Xie Yun methodically picked up the medicine plants, and put them into the medicine stove one by one in order.

At the moment of concentrating, Xie Yun's mental power began to function unconsciously, with a high degree of concentration, carefully removing the impurities of the medicine.

After more than an hour, the medicinal plant gradually melted into a viscous liquid. Xie Yun didn't dare to be careless, and continued to control the heat to temper the medicinal power. Time passed bit by bit, and I don't know how long it took until Xie Yun was exhausted and could no longer hold on. A faint fragrance finally came out from the medicine furnace.

Xie Yun's heart was overjoyed, and his whole body immediately regained his energy, and his attention became more concentrated. The sticky liquid medicine in the medicine furnace had already turned into an orange liquid. When the medicine matured, Xie Yun hurriedly extinguished the talisman fire, and a batch of high-quality low-grade body quenching agent was freshly released.

Xie Yun was so exhausted that he collapsed on the ground. However, seeing the successfully refined medicine, he felt very proud. He said that refining medicine was very difficult, and he couldn't see it. He didn't expect that mental power would have such benefits in refining medicine.

Xie Yun knew in his heart that the reason why he was able to succeed this time was because of his mental power. With the bonus of mental power, he could master the process of refining medicine to the utmost accuracy. Moreover, when refining medicine, his mental power could also promote the fusion of medicine power. Otherwise, it would be impossible for him to successfully refine medicine for the first time. Like some skilled pharmacy masters, there are times when they fail, let alone a novice like him.

After resting for a while, Xie Yun packed the potion, shook it in his hand, and drank it in one gulp. This was the first time he had refined the potion, and he didn't want to take advantage of others. However, Xie Yun soon regretted it, and wished that time could start again.

After Xie Yun drank the potion, his body was warm, but not long after, his skin became slightly hot. Then, Xie Yun found out in a panic that the body quenching liquid did not temper his meridians, but instead increased his fat. Xie Yun really wanted to hit the wall, but he became fat again. How can he live this day.

In fact, such a situation is very normal, but Xie Yun was careless. You know, the original owner has taken a lot of potions. If it is really effective, the original owner would not be so fat.

Xie Yunzuo died once and felt very depressed. He could only comfort himself in his heart. At least he was able to refine medicine, which is good news. When he becomes more proficient in his technique, he can start refining primary gene fluid. Moreover, refining medicine is also a way to make money. Otherwise, he would just sit and eat.

Early the next morning, Xie An brought Li Qi to pay his respects.

Xie Yun glanced at Li Qi, left and right, and he couldn't tell the difference between Shuang'er and a man. However, this Shuang'er's cultivation is not bad, and he is already at the peak of a three-star warrior. For a poor family who lacks resources, it is very rare for Li Qi to have such a cultivation base at his age.

Li Qi was a little nervous when he saw him, her cramped body stiffened: "Master."

Xie Yun quickly regained consciousness, and ordered: "From now on, the small kitchen will be handed over to you to serve the young lady. I usually have nothing to do here, so don't hang around in front of me."