146

Chapter 146 Jing Lan's Whereabouts

Everyone was shocked. No one thought that such a giant as the royal family would be destroyed in this way.

Suddenly, the majesty of the royal family in the hearts of the people fell to the bottom in an instant.

After Xie Yun took control of the palace, he immediately ordered the news to be blocked, and no one was allowed to spread the history of the rebellion.

The Kingdom of Qing was defeated, but there are still other countries that exist. Once the news that the ban can be lifted, the former strongmen of the Hengwu Continent will surely be hard-pressed to escape.

Huang Wei has no opinion on this.

In just a few days, the Qingguo Palace changed the day and night. The outside world only knew that there was a rebellion in the Qingguo Palace and it was overthrown by a group of masters, but they didn't know what happened.

After three days passed, Jing Ran was promoted to the rank of Three Star Martial King.

Xie Yun arranged the affairs of the Qing Kingdom, and immediately selected a commander of the imperial guard to take over the emperor's position.

Although the upper world is vast, the Hengwu Continent also has advantages.

When the two sides fight, they can only display the strength of King Wu. Therefore, Xie Yun hopes that no matter what happens in the future, as the emperor of a country, he can grasp this advantage and prevent anyone from coming to the Hengwu Continent to act wildly.

Even if diplomatic relations with the Upper Realm are to be established, the Hengwu Continent must take the initiative.

Of course, no one can say for sure what will happen in the future. All Xie Yun can do is arrange everything in advance, and the future will depend on the methods of the new emperor.

The royal secret place, after everyone passed the tribulation, Jing Ran arranged a formation to completely hide the secret place.

The Dao Seal Stone has been taken away by Xie Yun. No one outside knows about it, but it can always be taken just in case.

Hiding the secret place is equivalent to hiding the answer.

Dao Yinquan's presence or absence can only be guessed by others. The answer to the mystery will not be revealed until the day the formation is broken. At this time, he and Xie Yun may have nothing to worry about.

After the two of them were busy with everything, they began to interrogate the former Emperor Qing.

Emperor Qing, who was once a high-ranking man, now looks embarrassed and has a disheveled hair crown. However, his expression is very calm. After all, he is a man who has been an emperor.

However, one word from Xie Yun made him unable to maintain his calm any longer.

"Are you going to tell the truth yourself, or let me search for your soul-"

"Zhuzi--" Emperor Qing bared his eyes, and all the calculations in his heart were overthrown at this moment.

Xie Yun took out a jade slip and said with a faint smile, "The secret method was found in the palace. Thank you for your generosity."

Qinghuang's face was livid, and he said coldly: "Don't forget, I can still kill myself."

Xie Yun sneered and said with a mocking smile: "You can't bear it. Your cultivation base is imprisoned. If you use ordinary methods to kill yourself, you will be worse than dead. In addition, there are experts guarding this place. If you don't die by suicide, I guarantee that you will soon be unable to die even if you want to."