087

Chapter 87

When Xie Yun was busy refining alchemy, he didn't know that there was already a mercenary team in Fan County, which arrived in Qingcheng after several months of journey.

The prosperity of Qingcheng makes people yearn for it, but the cost of Qingcheng is staggeringly expensive.

Xie Feng couldn't help being thankful that before leaving, his brother-in-law gave him a lot of spirit beads, otherwise, the little money he had with him would not be enough to spend.

The news about Xie Yun is easy to inquire about. Ever since he produced the guiding agent, the name Xie Yun has been known to everyone in Qingcheng.

However, the grievances between Xie Yun and the Wang family are also well known.

Even if he only heard other people mention it, Xie Feng could feel the danger. The seventh brother was so bold that he fought against everyone in the Wang family alone. If the city guards came later, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Xie Feng didn't delay any longer. After finding the inn to settle down, he immediately went to the City Lord's Mansion to inquire about the news.

"Young Master, Young Master---"

Xie An beamed and came to report: "Second young master has come to Qingcheng and is waiting outside the city lord's mansion."

Xie Yun was surprised, and quickly said: "You said that the second brother is here."

Xie An laughed and said, "The city guard just came to report and asked if you would like to see him. Recently, the young master has a great reputation and there are too many people asking to see him. If the second young master hadn't claimed to be your elder brother, the city guard would not have come to report."

Xie Yun's brows were relieved, and he felt a little happy: "I'll go over and have a look."

Xie Feng never knew that the seventh brother was so popular and there were so many people seeking to see him. Since he declared his family name, there have been three waves of people who came to inquire about him.

"Second Brother." Xie Yun quickly came to the side door of the City Lord's Mansion, and saw Xie Feng at a glance.

"Seventh brother." As soon as Xie Feng finished speaking, Xie Yun was immediately surrounded by people.

"Master Xie, Mr. Xie, I am from the Zhang family in Qingcheng."

"Mr. Xie, I'm from the Liu family."

"Mr. Xie, may I ask if your ultimate potion for immortality is for sale--"

"Master Xie, no matter how high the price is."

Xie Yun smiled and said: "Don't worry, I will hang up the mission after a while, and I'm still in the mercenary guild, everyone go back first, I don't have any medicine right now."

"Mr. Xie, how long do you have to wait? The little one has been waiting for more than a month, so you can make an offer. My master is in a hurry to ask for it."

Xie Yun smiled slightly and said, "You don't have to wait." Anyway, he is not short of money, and he will not sell the top-grade Desire Elixir. He still wants to wait for the three martial artists to advance to the next level, and then sell them for a price.

Xie Yun cupped his hands and said goodbye: "Everyone, I still have to go one step ahead..."

Someone hurriedly stopped him and said, "Young Master Xie, my master has already destroyed three properties of the Wang family, so you can't count on what you say."