094

Chapter 94 Advanced Martial Soul

It took Xie Yun two days to refine the elixir of low-level genetic liquid.

This alchemy inspired him a lot. The process that was always error-prone before gradually took shape. It really was the mulberry elm that was lost in the east.

Xie Yun was in a great mood, so he went straight to Mr. Xie San, handed him the elixir and said, "Go back and take it, and now, this is my newly researched elixir, how does it work if you try it?"

Third Master Xie was trembling with trepidation. He always felt that his son's tone of voice seemed to be looking for a drug tester.

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows: "Not yet."

Third Master Xie rushed back to the house and said, "I'll go right away." This son is getting more and more dignified, and Third Master Xie will never admit it. He is actually a little afraid of facing this son now.

After Mr. Xie San returned to his room, he immediately took the elixir. Even if he tried the medicine, so what, anyway, his son would not harm him, and what was given to him was always a good thing.

The familiar pain quickly swept through the whole body. Fortunately, with the previous experience, when this feeling came up, Master Xie San was not afraid. Of course, he would not bear it. How to shout, how to scream, rolling on the ground in pain, Master Xie San is the same.

There was a sound like killing a pig in the yard, and many people were startled. The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched. How could he forget this, and quickly threw a array of disks over, and the whole world became quiet.

"Father, father, I heard grandfather's voice just now." Xie Bo ran over with his calves.

"Father, what happened to grandfather?" Xie Shu asked with concern.

Liang Yu was obviously a little cautious, saluted and said, "My lord."

Xie Yun nodded and smiled, "It's okay. Your grandfather is treating his illness. He is afraid of pain. He will be fine after a while."

Xie Bo puffed out his small chest: "I am a man and I am not afraid of pain. Father, I am already a three-star warrior."

Xie Yun laughed: "Well, I'm very satisfied with your performance this time. However, don't be complacent and keep working hard in the future."

"Yes, father."

"Um."

The two little ghosts nodded heavily. It could be seen that they cared a lot about their cultivation. Xie Shu was always diligent. Xie Yun was not surprised, but Xie Bo also became diligent. He was a little surprised. He glanced sideways at Liang Yuming. He felt a little satisfied with this kid. He threw two bottles of pills to him and said, "Take it and play, I'll reward you."

Liang Yuming was a little surprised, but then rejoiced: "Thank you, my lord."

Ever since he and his elder brother came to the young master, this kind of stable life is like a dream. He knows that the young master is very generous and often rewards the people below him with things, but today is the first time he has been appreciated by the young master.

Liang Yuming was a little excited. After all, he was still a child and his face turned red. He is also a useful person. The young master praised him, so he didn't have to worry about being the big brother's fool.

Xie Yun played with the children for a while, and was about to go back to the room to find his wife. Recently, he was busy with alchemy, Jing Ran was busy with cultivation, and the children were taken care of by Yu Ming. He felt that he hadn't been with his wife seriously for a long time.