133

Chapter 133 The Royal Palace Was Attacked

The three of them sneaked into the night and disappeared immediately.

The imperial guards who were monitoring them were shocked. Although they had heard of Wang Tianfeng's name long ago, they never expected that he would be so capable.

In fact, Duan Zhenghao only gave the general direction, and Jing Ran was leading the way.

There are defensive formations everywhere in the Royal Courtyard, but unfortunately, when encountering Jingran's Consonant Eye, any restrictions and formations are useless.

Jing Ran said, "Where are we going now?"

Duan Zhenghao said: "Go outside, first go and inquire about why the imperial city is under martial law."

Jing Ran nodded. The other courtyards of the palace are full of imperial guards, and there are also many masters of King Wu. It is even more difficult to inquire useful information. It is better to go outside and ask passers-by.

Besides...

Going outside, they won't expose too much. If no one notices them running around in the other courtyards of the palace, it is very likely that they will touch the nervous nerves of the imperial guards, which will not be worth the candle.

The three of them left the other courtyard of the palace, and immediately stopped hiding their whereabouts.

A five-star martial king may not be taken seriously, but a poison king will definitely be valued. Wang Tianfeng has an eccentric temperament and is moody.

"It's so deserted--" Xie Yun looked left and right, and there were no people in the streets of the imperial city.

Jing Ran frowned and said, "I don't know what happened."

"Someone is here, let's go." Duan Zhenghao led the two of them, and immediately sneaked into the night, hiding without a sound.

After a while, a patrol guard led by King Wu hurried past.

After a long time, Xie Yuncai said: "There must be no one to rebel, the night patrol is actually led by King Wu." When did King Wu become a Chinese cabbage.

Jing Ran nodded seriously: "Maybe."

Duan Zhenghao glared at them angrily. The royal family's prestige is unmatched, and the imperial city is full of masters. He will only say admiration to anyone who dares to really rebel.

Duan Zhenghao said: "Go to a private household to have a look."

Without hesitation, the few people immediately found a house with lights on and sneaked in.

"Brother, what's the matter with you? It's inexplicable. You can't go out at night."

"Be obedient, don't worry about doing so much."

The young man was dissatisfied and said, "I still have an appointment with someone to go to the auction house at night, but now that the royal family is making trouble, the auction house is closed."

"Shut up, how can the royal family allow you to criticize?"

The young man curled his lips: "If you don't say it, you don't say it. The royal family is too domineering. Martial law is imposed for no reason. This is similar to house arrest."

The young man wanted to yell a few words, but when he was stared at by his elder brother, he immediately closed his mouth embarrassingly.

The three of them didn't hear any useful news, Xie Yun said disappointedly: "Let's look elsewhere."