113

Chapter 113 Environmental Experience

As soon as they stepped into the fourth floor, everyone's eyes went dark, and the sky spun for a while.

"Xiao Yun, you are about to graduate from college, how about the company helping you?"

Xie Yun didn't even think about it, and turned his mouth: "I won't go."

Xie Shinan was so angry that he blew his beard and stared: "If you don't go, what do you want to do? People in their twenties don't spend their days at four or six. What's the deal."

"Who said my son is worthless."

The old lady Xie pushed open the door with a "bang!", glared at the dead old man, and when she turned her head to look at Xie Yun, she immediately laughed heartily, "Don't listen to the old man's nonsense, Our family is rich, even if Xiaoyun does not work in the future, the dividends will be enough for a lifetime, how can Zhewen still lose money from him?"

The elder Xie family who followed behind nodded quickly, smiled and said: "I raise my younger brother as my son, but I can't do nothing, it depends on what you like to do, and the elder brother will invest for you. If you lose money, you will lose money. Take it as your right." Play tickets and be happy."

"You, you..." Xie Shinan was so angry that his beard trembled. It was because of their pets that his youngest son became more and more unseemly.

The old lady Xie said: "Xiaoyun, you are not young, when will you bring a girlfriend back?"

"Yes." Xie Shinan said quickly: "When will you give me a grandson, you don't have to go to the company for the time being, you can get your girlfriend done first."

The old lady Xie gave Xie Shinan a blank look, and said that she spoiled her son, but he himself is not the same.

Xie Yun was agitated. He was gay in the first place, so if he asked him to bring some girlfriend, he opened his mouth and said, "Aren't you annoying?"

Xie Yun was astonished. He had been out of secondary school for many years, how could he talk to his parents like this, he always felt that he had forgotten something important.

"Okay, okay, you can say whatever you want, my Xiaoyun is so handsome, I will definitely not worry about a girlfriend in the future."

"That is, an old friend asked me a few days ago, and his daughter fell in love with..."

"Haha, the younger brother has attracted women with just his face, and the warmth of the second brother's family is still showing off at school."

No, something was wrong. Xie Yun frowned, looking at his parents and elder brother, he always felt that such a warm and peaceful scene hadn't appeared for a long time...

"Tomorrow is July 1st, I'm going to go..."

"No, you're not allowed to go--" Xie Yun blurted out, and then his eyes widened in surprise, feeling very puzzled in his heart. He never intervened in matters related to his eldest brother's business, so why did he stop him this time.

"Xiaoyun, you..."

"Xiaoyun, your elder brother has business to do, you can't..."

"Hehe, I'll be back in two days, little brother..."

"I can't go--" Xie Yun was categorical. In short, he couldn't let his elder brother go out. He had a premonition that something bad would happen.

Xie Zhewen smiled helplessly: "Little brother, I made an appointment with the client to meet you in N City on July 1st, you, don't worry about it, it's not the end of the world..."