Extra 4

Chapter 191 Extra Story 4

Leaving the village chief's house, Chen Zheng brought good news, all thirty bottles of spiritual wine were sold, but the price was not high, only thirty sacred stones were sold.

Xie Yun is quite satisfied in his heart, the spiritual wine can't increase his cultivation level, and a bottle of a god stone is already considered a high price.

Chen Zheng made an invitation: "How about going to my room for a small gathering?"

Xie Yun nodded and said with a smile: "It happens that we have something to discuss."

Several people went to Chen Zheng's house together. They said it was a home, but in fact it was just a room. The owner lived next door, and Chen Zheng was a tenant.

"The house is simple, you can sit wherever you want."

Xie Yun glanced around and sighed in his heart. In the lower world, no one would have liked such a house. Now, to have such a place to live in, other ascension people must be envious.

Chen Zheng said with a smile: "The monks you ascended together had a big quarrel a few days ago. Wang Jun took a group of people away. Liu Qian was in a bad mood, so he didn't bother you."

Huang Yue disdains: "He dares!"

Chen Zhengdao: "It's better to be careful. There are dozens or hundreds of sacred stones. The locals look down on them, but for the Ascension Cultivator, this is a lot of wealth."

Huang Yue stared: "They still want to block the way and rob?"

Chen Zheng smiled and said, "Just in case."

Xie Yun took it for granted, but...: "It's okay, he can't beat us."

"Pfft!" Huang Yue laughed. When meeting people from the God Realm, they really need to be on guard, but when they meet a Ascending Cultivator, it's not him who brags. They will just be unlucky.

Chen Zheng didn't say much anymore, he was a little envious in his heart. He had only grown to a third-level magic soldier after five years in the God Realm, and Xie Yun had already become a third-level magic weapon just as soon as he ascended. Sure enough, I can't envy you.

In fact, the reason why Xie Yun's cultivation base is high is because of the two dantians.

The aura in his body is twice as much as that of a human being. After being tempered by the Shenchi, his body and spiritual power are strengthened. Therefore, his cultivation base is a line higher than others.

Chen Zheng took out the divine stone: "This is the money for selling spirit wine."

Xie Yun gave him six yuan directly, and took out twenty-one sacred stones to distribute to Huang Yue. Originally, there were thirty-one sacred stones, but after paying the fee for the identity plate, there were only sixty-three sacred stones left. Twenty-one dollars per person.

Huang Yue was not hypocritical, and said happily: "Then I'm not polite."

This time, he took advantage of the money. Without Xie Yun's secret and Jingran's formation, he would not have gained so much.

Xie Yun smiled lightly, Huang Yue lured and killed monsters very hard, and he deserved these god stones.

Xie Yun likes honest people, and Huang Yue seems to be doing well so far.

Chen Zheng said nervously, "Brother Xie, what shall we do next?"

Xie Yun said: "I will trouble you about the affairs in the village. Jing Ran and I will go to the mountains."