044

Chapter 44 Family affairs

In the early morning of the next day, Xie Yun played with the child for a while, then greeted Jing Ran, and then prepared to go out.

Jing Ran was surprised. In the past, Xie Qishao never talked to him about anything. Sure enough, is a face so important? Jing Ran was a little annoyed and gritted his teeth in his heart. However, after getting angry, Jing Ran hurriedly sat in front of the mirror, took a look at his own beauty, and nodded in satisfaction. He is still very beautiful today, and he must continue to maintain it in the future.

Unknowingly, Jing Ran also became a face control person. He fell in love with his beautiful face. For the first time, he thanked his parents for giving him a good look. However, Jing Ran carefully looked at his own face in the mirror. Except for his thin lips, he found that he did not resemble his parents at all.

Jing Ran secretly decided that if he could return to the imperial city in the future, he would definitely check his life experience again. He remembered the Jing family's upbringing, but he would never forget Jing Shan's revenge for disfiguring her face and killing her.

Jing Ran frowned and thought for a while, then quickly let go of his thoughts. With his current state, it may take a long time before he returns to the imperial city, and it will not be too late to think about these things by then.

After Jing Ran coaxed the child to sleep, he sat cross-legged on the bed and began to practice. Although the effect was not good and the speed of practice was very slow, the feeling of the inner breath swimming in his body made him very at ease, which made him truly feel that he was not dreaming.

When Xie Yun came to the Sifu, he obviously found that the atmosphere was not right. The servants of the Sifu were very nervous, as if they were facing an enemy.

Xie Yun was taken by his servants to the flower hall. Chen Hua said: "Seventh Young Master, please wait a moment. The Master and Madam are waiting for guests, and they will be here in a while."

Xie Yun nodded and asked, "But what happened?"

Chen Hua thought about it for a while, and didn't hide it, and said: "The Zhou family and the Fan family had a lot of trouble. The master was affected by the fish in the pond. Last month, the Lingtian in the south was destroyed by someone. A few days ago, the manager of the shop ran away again. The delivery order was signed before, and he was about to pick up the goods. However, the Liu family suddenly raised the price. The master had no choice but to buy the goods at a high price and then sell them at a low price. Who knows, the master just got the news today. The buyer has long been colluding with the Liu family. Come on, just now, the master just came back from the Fan family, but the Fan family didn't intend to intervene in this matter, saying that this is a serious business and they can't intervene, and at the moment the master is discussing matters with the son of the Zhan family."

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows and asked, "Young Master Zhan Family..."

"He is the young master of the Zhan family. He had some friendship with the master. Thanks to his help this time, the loss of the spiritual field is not so serious. Although the elixir is destroyed, the spiritual field is fine and can continue to be planted after a while."

Xie Yun nodded knowingly. He knew that the spiritual field also needs to be cultivated to grow. If the foundation of the spiritual field is destroyed, the spiritual energy will no longer gather, and the spiritual field will become an ordinary field.

However, he did not expect that the Si family's accident was actually related to his destruction of the Zhou family's other courtyard.

If the Zhou family hadn't fallen into a trough some time ago, they would not have taken such a strong counterattack after Mr. Zhou advanced to the martial arts level. The Fan family...