105

Chapter 105 Chen Tianlang

Xie Yun thought about it, and quickly put aside his thoughts, anyway, these things have nothing to do with them.

The three children ran out from the bushes. While Xie Yun was thinking, they went straight to the target. Xie Shu and Xie Bo each took a storage bag, and Si Qin held an egg in his hand.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched, who did the brat learn from.

Xie Bo happily opened Liu Zhengwen's storage bag, Lingshi, Lingshi, there are more than one hundred pieces of Lingshi inside.

Xie Shu opened Chen Yan's storage bag, and immediately narrowed his eyes with a smile: "More than five hundred spirit stones."

Xie Bo's eyes widened. How is this possible? Liu Zhengwen's cultivation is much higher than Chen Yan's. Therefore, as the fastest runner, his first goal is Liu Zhengwen's storage bag.

But I don't know, sometimes women are much richer than men by playing tricks.

Xie Shu counted the spirit stones in his arms, and said with a sweet smile, "Whoever sees it has a share, big cousin, two hundred spirit stones belong to you, brother one hundred spirit stones belong to me, and the rest belong to me."

"I...I..." Si Qin was at a loss as he hugged the giant egg.

Xie Yun smiled and said, "I'll take it for you."

Xie Bo didn't need his father's instructions at all. He happily took the Lingshi and put all Liu Zhengwen's Lingshi in his storage bag. Then, he handed Liu Zhengwen's storage bag to Xie Yun and said, "Father, this is my son's honor to you."

Xie Shu pursed his lips and smiled. After putting away the Lingshi, he also handed the storage bag to Xie Yun, saying, "Father, here it is."

Si Qin hugged the giant egg, quickly handed it out, and said, "Uncle Seven, it's for you."

Xie Yun laughed: "Okay, you take this egg, and go to recognize the owner first, this should be a silver wolf egg, treat it well in the future."

"Silver Wolf?" Xie Shu opened his eyes wide.

Xie Yun sighed: "If my guess is correct, the silver wolf we met before should be its mother." The son was stolen, how could the female wolf not be angry, but these people ran fast, making them scapegoats.

Si Qin was full of reluctance, and said, "My brother doesn't have a pet, so I'd better give it to my brother."

Xie Yun smiled and said: "Don't talk to them two, you are not young now, and you will be able to go out to practice in two years. With your spiritual pet by your side, your father can rest assured, so that your mother won't cry forever."

Xie Bo nodded quickly: "Big cousin, don't be too polite, I will be the one who will use super spiritual pets in the future."

Everyone didn't know whether to laugh or cry, they only thought that Xie Bo was modest and changed Fang's comfort to Si Qin.

But Xie Yun knew in his heart that his boy had great ambitions, and he didn't tell any lies. He only yearned for super spiritual pets, and others looked down on him.

Xie Shu smiled lightly and said, "Big cousin, you should quickly recognize Silver Wolf as its master. After it breaks its shell, we still want to see it."

Si Yi said: "Take it."

Only then did Si Qin feel relieved, and according to the adults' instructions, he used his spiritual power to input it into the giant egg, and performed the master recognition ceremony.