149

Chapter 149 Jing Lan Sober

The group didn't delay any further. The Qingguo matter was over, and everyone immediately set off for Hongguo.

This time, they not only had Qin Zhen and Qin Sui accompanying them, but also a prisoner, Qing Huang, and Gu Yan who had just seen the light of day again.

When Emperor Qing saw Gu Yan, his face was very pretty.

When Gu Yan saw Emperor Qing, he simply turned a blind eye. He just pretended that that person didn't exist, and there was a difference in the quality of the two of them.

Emperor Qing was suspicious. After seeing Gu Yan's figure, he always suspected that someone was trying to kill him.

Gu Yan is very self-cultivated, and he doesn't show it on the surface, but he made another note to Qing Yunzong in his heart. Xie Yun told Qinghuang's instigation and dissension a long time ago. If it wasn't for Xie Yunjing who didn't believe in Qinghuang, he might be...

How could Gu Yan not be angry in his heart.

Xie Yun pulled out hatred without any pressure. The more enemies Qing Yunzong had, the better. Anyway, he was telling the truth. In addition, Xie Yun always felt that even if Gu Yan left the Gu family for hundreds of years, as long as his father was still alive, the Gu family would not be able to survive. There will be a place for him, befriending the son of a Wu Zun, and there will be no harm to them going to the upper realm.

As for the Jing family, after severing all ties, Jing Ran forgot about it long ago. I believe that as long as there is Qing... Wrong, now it is Emperor Tang, as long as Emperor Tang is around, the Jing family will not have a good life.

Such a family is not worth wasting any thought, just like Xie Yun treated Xie's family.

From now on, he will be superior, so he won't care about the ants.

Three days later--

Jing Ran put his youngest son on the bed, and looked at Jing Lan worriedly: "Why hasn't he woke up yet?"

Xie Yun is helpless, this has already been asked hundreds of times by Jing Ran, Jing Lan is still in good health now, although she has not fully recovered, the violent internal energy in her meridians has been controlled, she should have woken up long ago, who knows... ...

Xie Yuan sat on the bed, curiously stretched out her small hand, poked Jing Lan's face, and poked again.

Jing Ran patted his youngest son's butt: "Naughty."

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Let him go. If there is more interference from the outside world, maybe he will wake up faster."

"Oh!" Jing Ran sighed.

Xie Yun can't help it. Jing Lan should have been hit at the beginning, and the situation he faced was very difficult. Therefore, Jing Lan has been sleeping since she lost her meridians, and she even didn't want to wake up. Qing Yunzong is really a bunch of damn things.

At this time, Emperor Qing always felt chills all over his body, and a creepy feeling rushed into his heart. He regretted it. He would rather take the risk of leaving through the passage of Qingguo than be with this group of guys who eat people and don't spit out their bones. .

In the mist, Jing Lan forgot who he was. He felt that he had been floating in a dark space, not knowing what year and month it was.

Sudden......

A white light lit up in the small space, and Jing Lan was so shocked that he couldn't avoid it. In his subconscious, only dark places could make him feel safe.